anybody feeling lucky that they passed?

i can’t believe that i’m not studying on a sunday. what a feeling. so glad that i passed. you guys will know what i am talking about when you pass. good luck!

Feeling bored out of my mind

I am waaay too bored on weekends… so i signed up for CAIA test in March 2009 so its official …CAIA here i come :slight_smile:

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feeling bored out of my mind Same here. Job sucks now (althought I am luck to have one).

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Feeling bored out of my mind You wanna redo this thing for me. I have a million other things I could be doing. :slight_smile:

I’m not gonna lie, I’m enjoying my free nights and weekends, much like my cellphone plan. No more being controlled by study sessions, such a great feeling.

I think the obvious question is, if you’ve passed level 3, why are you still frequenting this board?

I second bigwilly, the feeling of having your nights and weekends back at your disposal is priceless. After three years of studying for CFA, you get to appreciate how valuable free time is.

cant agree more … it is a wonderful feeling to have the studying behind me and with the economy the way it is, I am using the ‘extra’ time to focus on work. I am not sure how I could have found the time to study and the extra hours for work given that they have cut back on a couple of people in the team. But hell, it is a damn good feeling not to have one more thing to deal handle right now.

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the obvious question is, if you’ve passed > level 3, why are you still frequenting this board? Sometimes it just hard to let go, and sometimes you want to help others get past the finish line.

I very rarely frequent the boards now, only when I’m bored…sad to say. It’s like an ex-girlfriend sometimes you just need to move on and when you see her it brings back bad memories, so its best to be avoided :).

I thought after you passed L3 you could then go to the debauchery board called “Hook Up”?

Bigwilly… having sex with your ex is one of the best things you can experience. No obligations, just the fun stuff!