Anybody not finished AM section??

many posts about the last question. i don’t even remember what it is?

Yeah me neither, I feel like I can only recall 20% of the test…(availability bias anyone?)

I do. I think I got it right–all I can say is if you did a certain blue box example (yes, just one) you would’ve got it right.

Im just stressed if I missed questions on the backside of pages. The templates screwed me over–like the first two parts were to be answered on templates so it made think that was it… argh, anyway, rant over.

Multistep math question from book 5, requiring a lot of work for just 8 points, right? I did it perfectly, but blew a huge wade of time.

Managed to finish 8080 with 10 mins to spare.

It was 8181 that killed me. Was swearing by the end of it with its single mindedness to thoroughly test SS14 and totally ignore about 10 other study sessions.

[Duplicate post, deleted]

AHSHockey01 - 24 mins?!

AHSHockey01 - 24 mins?!

I think it was 48 minutes total for the last three questions, with the first of the three representing 21 or 24 minutes. I was tracking dead-on for time and then I went into some vortex and realized I had 15 minutes to complete the final two questions after leaving part of 7 untouched. I don’t think I was alone. I read through and answered subsections in the last two where I felt I could score a few points.

Overall, I thought the test was well written. I’m glad that they didn’t try to get too cute with the questions. Unless I missed something completely, they seemed to bake in subtle nuances without trying to outright dupe you into the wrong answer.The quality of their questions is so tight that the time that they put into thinking about the exam is really evident. Even looking through the older exams that they posted, it just seems like they are getting better at pulling together the test. In terms of the last few questions, I feel like the majority of candidates (outside of AF) would not have had sufficient time to really nail them all. The last mile of the AM was a landmine for time, but thankfully they held it off until the end, as opposed to knocking you off your game in the beginning. Again, the test was very fair with the exception of what they did at the end of the AM, but my guess is that was carefully planned and will be considered in the MPS they set for the exam.

I spent way too much time on the first part of the exam. My handwriting became progressivly worse. I knew questions 8 & 9 dead to right but was too rattled to do them properly.

^ ? there was nothing from this chapter? rt?

edited: :slight_smile:

nope rahuls…i hope.

^for a sec i thought i have missed something…

yeah i dont remember a thing …