Anybody not finished AM section??

Could not do the last part of question 9 (7070), and the guy sitting next to me didn’t even start it. It was his first time sitting the 3rd level though; caught completely off guard. It’s really a bit of a bitch when you are not a native English speaker, althgouh not an excuse.

I left one part of one question unanswered, and I felt that was quite an achievement given how rushed things got toward the end. Was shocked at how time flew by for the first question on private wealth management. Looked at my watch and sorta bugged out…but somehow I rallied. Felt like I was a bit too verbose with my answers but managed to write quickly and more legibly than I feared.

I also wrote the first template answers in the lined paper…luckily wasn’t too much to copy back into the template but felt like an idiot for wasting that time. Format can definitely trip you up if not careful. Felt like some questions had more parts than an octopus has arms. Finished writing out the final calc on the last question seconds before time was called…whew.

First thought that popped into my head after the AM was “I survived”. After the PM, I said to one guy “I thought the AM session was supposed to be the tough one!”