Anybody Requesting Vacation To Free Up Some Study Time?

I can barely squeeze in 1-2 hours during weekdays and feel like that’s not enough to study everything thoroughly. I know how to study for it,but just not enough time. I’m considering use my precious vacation days from my job to free up more study time like 1 week maybe. Has anybody done this or considering same as me?

From a Level II, I think you can pull it off doing 2 hours a weekday, and say as much as you can on weekends Level I is not easy, but is not as hard as the pass rates make you think. You would be surprised how many people come underperpared just because they think they took the stuff in their BS or MBA. I took it in my BBA, studied again for Level 1, acced level 1, and if you ask me now, i forgot a good deal…

I am taking 2 weeks off from my job (vacation time) to study for L1…rather that, than studying for L1 again…

Probably going to be taking some time off myself so I can study a little bit more for this exam. Unfortunately for me, I might have to explain to my boss WHY I need time off considering only three people out of the company knows what the CFA is. lol

possibly taking 3 weeks off as I find 2 hours during weekdays not enough!

ahmadmadoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > From a Level II, I think you can pull it off doing > 2 hours a weekday, and say as much as you can on > weekends > > Level I is not easy, but is not as hard as the > pass rates make you think. > You would be surprised how many people come > underperpared just because they think they took > the stuff in their BS or MBA. > > I took it in my BBA, studied again for Level 1, > acced level 1, and if you ask me now, i forgot a > good deal… From a L3 here. L1 is easy in comparison to L2 and L3. Yes you’ll definitely need to study for sure regardless of your background, but in terms of difficulty comparison, it’s no comparison. I took a week vacation to dedicate to studies