Anybody taking Stalla live classes?

Anybody taking Stalla live classes this year? I’m thinking about registering - mainly as a tool to keep me on track for studying each and every week. Anybody use them last year and wish they didn’t?

I used them for Level 1 - Peter Olinto is an awsome instructor. I think im doing it again for level 2. From NY?

I attended a level 1 practice session last year meant to promote Stalla’s classes. During the presentation the instructor brought up the Treynor ratio and when it was to be used. I kept this in mind but never found this ratio in the level 1 curriculum. Later I found it in level 2. I felt that by bringing up such material, it may have confused the level 1 audience candidates and pressured them into signing up for the classes. As a result I had a negative impression of the instructor, a CFA charterholder.

Djn327 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used them for Level 1 - Peter Olinto is an > awsome instructor. I think im doing it again for > level 2. From NY? No NY for me. Vancouver. I wish we got the all star instructors out here, but that’s not happening.