Anybody who studied more in L3 ?

I’d guess I did something like 150 / 350 / 200 for 1/2/3 respectively. This time around I just haven’t had the motivation at all.

studied about 3x more for L3 than L2.

Found the material and format very challenging compared to all the comments you hear about it being easy, enjoyable, etc. Its complete BS.

Started panicking early part way through my first read and knew I had to do a lot more than what I anticipated.

420 / 460 / 480

over nine thousand…

I started too late for level 3. I knew level 2 was hard so I spent a lot more time for 2

curriculum level 2: 3500+ pages

curriculum level 3: 998 pages (including ethics that you`ve already seen)

Addendum: 998 for the eletronic version. Printed it is 2199 - includind exercises and corrections. Much pleasant read.

Surely there’s more to the comparison than mere page count.

^+1. Absolutely magician.

I studied more for L3 than L2.

My high-school Pre-Algebra textbook: 469 pages

My college partial differential equations textbook: 323 pages

Pre-Algebra must be 45% harder. And I will study accordingly.

To answer the OP’s question:

Studied about 200 hours for L2 and failed. (I underestimated it.)

Studied another 400 hours for L2 and passed. (95% of it was the same material as the year before.)

Studied about 500 hours for L3 and passed.

The reason behind me studying more for Level 3 is “way more time spent on AM and PM papers” …

Don’t give up. I failed twice and passed third time …

I think like aguli: if you’re good in calculations you need less time for L2 vs L3.

That was my case: L2 75hours, L3 120 hours.

I studied more for L3 than for L2 simply because it was the last exam - the fear of failure and having to do it again was more of a driving force than the desire to pass.

^word.

Due to personal circumstances, I knew that I’d only have one chance at L3. That’s why I overstudied for it.

L2 ~ 300 hours and L3 < 250 hours. Less hours in L3 is not by choice but rather by circumstances. Passed both in first attempt. If I had failed L3, I’d have attributed the failure to less number of hours spent as well as doing only 2AM mocks and 1PM mock.

It would be nice if you had something to offer than come here and brag.

lol, that’s a brag?

Thanks, I didnt know agreeing with someone is what is termed a brag.

Ooooh Vicky is back! :stuck_out_tongue: I missed his presence over here and on FB!