Anybody wus out with the snow today?

There’s only 3 people in my office today. I’m not sure what’s stopping anyone who can walk on two feet from showing up.

I’m in. The drive was fine this morning, I’m sure going home tonight is gonna suck.

If you live and work in a city, you should be at work. I was travelling yesterday, so I’m stranded up the northeast corridor. If I was home I doubt I’d go to work, mostly because I need to drive and I can just as easily work from home…especially since it’s supposed to keep snowing all day.

Office is closed, they told us to work remotely.

I’m in. I am jealous of people that work at JPM. They get cots for the night. http://dealbreaker.com/2010/02/jpm-dont-worry-about-the-snow.php

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m in. I am jealous of people that work at JPM. > They get cots for the night. > > http://dealbreaker.com/2010/02/jpm-dont-worry-abou > t-the-snow.php so did we! thought it was hilarious when I got the email

They turn up in Switzerland 100% every single day it snows. Are Americans wimps? Discuss.

We don’t get snow days in Chicago but then again, we are more prepared and used to snow compared to NYC and D.C.

SMIRK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There’s only 3 people in my office today. I’m not > sure what’s stopping anyone who can walk on two > feet from showing up. Several people working from home, one or two called in sick. Some leaving early. Was it just me, or was it raining a moment ago.

Working from a hotel room, stocked up on a few frozen dinners and soda yesterday.

I am stuck in office downtown-Maiden Lane, NY. The WTC-PATH is 10-15 mins walk from here.

I guess the weather experts were off again. The 10-18" predicted in my area did not hit.

Snow pub crawl!

I wussed out in the 51 degree weather today. Frickin freezing!

Panic level in NYC the last 2 days: 10 Total snow accummulation in NYC the last 2 days: 0.0"

It might snow 3" in Atlanta tomorrow. Atlanta Panic Level: 10 Snowplows: 1 It’s pretty pathetic how most people react to winter weather in Atlanta.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It might snow 3" in Atlanta tomorrow. > > Atlanta Panic Level: 10 > Snowplows: 1 > > It’s pretty pathetic how most people react to > winter weather in Atlanta. It’s all a matter of perspective. I remember laughing at how Austin, TX was shut down completely for 2 days because of a light ice storm (they had to wait for the ice to melt naturally). A few years later I was skiing in Wyoming and we got hit with 43 inches of snow over 36 hours and the town never missed a beat. The same storm in NJ would have shut down everything for 3 days.

No chance. My office is 2 stops on the 6 train.