Anybody yet to start

Firstly, is starting the course on feb 1 too little too late?? If no, can anyone tell me how to go about the course ?? your comments and suggestions are very much appreciated… thanks

Not too late. Open the books. Begin reading.

joy512 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Firstly, is starting the course on feb 1 too > little too late?? > > If no, can anyone tell me how to go about the > course ?? > > your comments and suggestions are very much > appreciated… > > thanks depends …what time on feb 1st?

nice

I’m starting tonight and will be passing in June. More than enough time left. See you on the beach.

How about starting now?

what about now?

Starting 2/28!

Do you think it’s too late if I start the first week of June? I figure since I do this stuff for work every day, a quick overview of the material should suffice.

started 2/15… but really on and off… 103 days to go… so i am wtg for 100 days to start being serious.

well, i haven’t started yet… planning on starting after this busy period at work. i.e. hopefully by mar 1.

…this is an unfair question, this thread should have asked who is yet to finish! -:0) I am worried I am within 70-80% completion of the CFAI materials.

Hey Afolabi :wink: you don’t have to be worried. The race is not for the swift…