Anyone been riding the bull?

What are your numbers ytd? When did you go in? When did you increase exposure? What was your rationale based on fundamentas or ltrigger based on technicals? What would make you take down your positions? Lets have some market talk. Me, I think I will go towards cash. I think we have had our pop and this is about as good as it is going to get.

0%

Are you uninvested?

No investments. Trying to go long KarenC, wouldnt mind riding that one … sorry in advance kaz

Started with an univested value of 1500 (graduation ) in May. Rose to about $1628 w/ ~$20 sitting on the sidelines. Dropped to about $1420 in the July slaughterhouse, Then AIG did their 20 for 1 reverse split so I was left with 2 shares of AIG. Following the split I sold off some WFC and bought 2 more shares of AIG, rode AIG up to $50 and sold out. Right now I think the invested sum is sitting around $1600 again following this rally, thinking I might sell out. Winners: EP TTM AIG (sold) BX (bought on sept 6th, check out the charts, its done well) Losers: VLKAY (this was my portfolio super star but following the Porsche takeover they went from 70/share to about 35 DOH!) GXC (China ETF has just been treading water)

ure transaction costs should put yo at a loss there!

soppisoppi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ure transaction costs should put yo at a loss > there! ^ true… I would say I did well to very well since last October. Let’s leave it at that. Made 10 purchases. Sitting on 8 of them.

i have $27K invested or about 67% of my portfolio in this market since march. 60%+ return mainly from BAC, UYG, FAS, C, AIB,BCS and a few others non financials.

I drive a dodge stratus

Jscott24 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I drive a dodge stratus I fly the Starship Enterprise. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

soppisoppi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No investments. > > Trying to go long KarenC, wouldnt mind riding that > one … > > > sorry in advance kaz Watch it you - not a fan of those types of comments!

Started $1500 a couple month ago, up and down up and down to about 1750 now

I got in in March, and have bought more about once a month since. Everything I have invested in is up, or I’ve taken profits. In total, I’m up over 40% – risk has paid off. I’m also skeptical that the run up is going to continue, so I’m contemplating how much I’ll take back out. I don’t think I’ll go back to 100% cash again.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soppisoppi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > No investments. > > > > Trying to go long KarenC, wouldnt mind riding > that > > one … > > > > > > sorry in advance kaz > > > Watch it you - not a fan of those types of > comments! Sorry in retrospect as well kaz

I know you said sorry already but how about you just don’t say that stuff so you don’t have to say sorry - novel idea i know but try giving it a go!

I’ve been dancing with the green fairy, much more fun.

For those of you claiming to be up 40-50% on your entire portfolio you better sell some of your crap quick because in order to have made that much you had to have been fully invested in equities - risky ones at that

soppisoppi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No investments. > > Trying to go long KarenC, wouldnt mind riding that > one … > Pathetic.

I’m up ~60% on a decent sum I put in muni cef’s in winter. They were yielding 12-15% at the time and most are still trading

verse214 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For those of you claiming to be up 40-50% on your > entire portfolio you better sell some of your crap > quick because in order to have made that much you > had to have been fully invested in equities - > risky ones at that Not necessarily. I wouldn’t exactly call WFC, JPM, or MSFT all that risky, but if you got in at the right time (close to the bottom) like I did, then a 40% return is easily attainable.