Anyone do anymore CFAI samples/mocks beside prepaid one?

If so how were they? Is there a total of 3 samples for 30 questions (including the prepaid) and one mock for 60 questions?

sample1 66% sample2: 83% sample3: havent done. Mock: havent done but i heard you cant even review questions and you just get a breakdown

Thats awful for the mock. I also don’t like that you can’t go back and review the questions after you are finished if you have time, you know just for review. I guess I have to budget better. CSK did you think they were pretty fair?

s23dino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thats awful for the mock. I also don’t like that > you can’t go back and review the questions after > you are finished if you have time, you know just > for review. I guess I have to budget better. CSK > did you think they were pretty fair? yes, i think they were fair and much more interesting then schweser. Schweser throws 2 pages worth of garbage in CFAI every sentence matters

Yea I took the first one and got a 63 which was pretty disappointing but I overthought a lot of the questions and got them wrong. Anyhow I thought it was pretty fair. I’ll probably take another one or two this week.

given the grading curve - do you think a 63 would pass? Heck if I know… I ahve yet to take the mocks/samples. Thats 63 on a straight scale I assume - so maybe on a curve its like 75?

75% in online Mock exam

CFAIIII2008, Is it true that you aren’t allowed to review the mock questions after you enter your answer? If that’s the case, how can they say the mock exam is a good way to review the material and get feedback if you don’t know what you did right or wrong. What a great tool they’ve developed! Can you say Ka Ching $$$?

CFAIII2008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 75% in online Mock exam were the questions similar to the sample exams - is your score in line with those you took on sample??

There are past exams (2005-2007), very useful IMO: http://cfainstitute.com/cfaprog/courseofstudy/essaylevelthree.html cfasuccess.com has other exams going as far back as 2000. Granted there is irrelevant material, but the IPS is very good, plus the stuff that does have pertinence is good practice and you can get exposure to how they want you to answer.

jamespucyk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There are past exams (2005-2007), very useful > IMO: > > http://cfainstitute.com/cfaprog/courseofstudy/essa > ylevelthree.html > > cfasuccess.com > > has other exams going as far back as 2000. Granted > there is irrelevant material, but the IPS is very > good, plus the stuff that does have pertinence is > good practice and you can get exposure to how they > want you to answer. ehh IPS is ok, some things are less clear then others and return calcs are the most representative on the 2005-2007 exams

Yo, I print screened every question (including the correct answer and explanation for the free practice exam. Hit me with your email and I’ll send you a word file.

Sickel - you hook me up? bwalden10@yahoo.com Thanks brother

Nice Sickel, you violated the Code of Ethics, now all Chad has to do is release your IP Address to the CFA Institute and you’re busted… :slight_smile:

what is this a scam… bill is in violation as well.

This is the sample exam that is free.

It is very sad that you commit to ethics by not taking any print screen of the CFAI online exams while many will not commit, and I don’t believe anyone can trace them. It is just unfair. CFAI has to consider a change to this ploicy ; at least allowing candiates to access the questions online again for review (not necessary to print), or just add their the exams to the curriculum we already buy no matter if they increase their chargee for it.

ahb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It is very sad that you commit to ethics by not > taking any print screen of the CFAI online exams > while many will not commit, and I don’t believe > anyone can trace them. It is just unfair. CFAI > has to consider a change to this ploicy ; at least > allowing candiates to access the questions online > again for review (not necessary to print), or just > add their the exams to the curriculum we already > buy no matter if they increase their chargee for > it. of course they wont’ bundle those freebies to the curriculum, otherwise how can they upsell you to those mock exams? :slight_smile: those guys are no longer investment managers. They are doing real business here. - sticky

sickel2, Could you email me this as well please. gk287@yahoo.com Thanks!