Anyone else 3 years burnt out?

go mumu…my girl from dubai!

same am in this since December 2006, failed L2 - treynor black will be with me forever …I wish i was introduced to AF earlier in my CFA journey. I, Heeral, will pass the Level III examination of the CFA program on June 6th, 2009. Ahhh June 6th is really close … in a few days I will wake up knowing today is exam day – why am i getting butterflies in my stomach already!!!

"I, mumukada, will pass the Level III examination of the CFA program on June 6th, 2009… " Technically, you wont pass until two months later. :slight_smile: "same am in this since December 2006, failed L2 - treynor black will be with me forever " If I ever meet Treynor OR Black…

we should wait for ilvino, he is in charge of pledges.

My thoughts exactly, this doesn’t bode well for me. I’m sticking to the ‘routine’ :wink:

drink no more than one glass of wine and study. helps me.

Burnt - 3rd year - want to kill whoever made this exam - i don’t know what i am studying for anymore - delirious

Mumu, i love your enthusiasm but it is far too early for the pledge - two more weeks to hammer this stuff home…

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mumu, i love your enthusiasm but it is far too > early for the pledge - two more weeks to hammer > this stuff home… 1. it is never too early for a pledge 2. wow…you guys really know how to kill someone’s enthusiasm!! 3. neverthelesss… I apologize…I didn’t mean to be stealing anyone’s thunder…I will repledge - when the time is right…following the person in charge … I had just felt it at that moment…oh well… :slight_smile:

I felt we had a moment too, mumu…that a girl.

I’m so burnt out I can’t think straight. This has been one hell of a 2 year adventure: Took level I dec 07, then level II June 08, then studied and took the GMAT, then wrote essays for 8 MBA programs, then interviews/campus visits, then Level III studies so yeah I’m burnt out… I just want for this madness to be over :frowning:

Sorry, starting the process (or pro-cess for you Canucks) in Dec '07 doesn’t earn you a place at the whiner’s circle.

you are right, it is never too early for pledging - and I’m sorry having been a pledge-hater. I’m just so incredibly paranoid about the karma of THE pledge, and the timing - it has worked for LI and LII, and I’m so borderline as it is, that I can’t afford to offend the deities of the pledge.

^^ lol :slight_smile: no worries mate… gotta watch out for the karma…i should know…i come from the motherland of karma…

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are right, it is never too early for pledging > - and I’m sorry having been a pledge-hater. > > I’m just so incredibly paranoid about the karma of > THE pledge, and the timing - it has worked for LI > and LII, and I’m so borderline as it is, that I > can’t afford to offend the deities of the pledge. I can’t wait to not pledge again this year. It is going to be awesome.

taking the pledge is not a zero-sum game - the exam does not pit pledge signers against non-pledge signers. the pledge is simply a promise to yourself that you’ll go all out for those final five days, and win or lose, you will know that you left it all on the field.

ilvino Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > taking the pledge is not a zero-sum game - the > exam does not pit pledge signers against > non-pledge signers. the pledge is simply a > promise to yourself that you’ll go all out for > those final five days, and win or lose, you will > know that you left it all on the field. I love the pledge, but I haven’t signed either year and I passed both years…being somewhat superstitious like yourself, I already know my plan.

I wouldn’t change a thing, mwvt9 - you’re in lock position as it is. Save some karma for those of us who need it :slight_smile:

Yeah, I can’t participate in pledgeing for the same superstitious reasons as mwvt9. Anyhow, I was in starbucks last night because that’s where I always study and one of the baristas started asking me about the exam because they remember me other levels as well. I said, “yeah, same sh!t, different day.” He responds with, “More like same sh!t, different year.” …yeah, that’s depressing.

I printed off the 2006-2008 exams today at work so i could start working through them, flipped through the pages while stapling them together and it was like I was looking at another exam this is going to be a fun 3-week stretch…