Anyone else exhausted!?

So tired.

It’s probably just you - the rest of us are all full of enthousiastic engergy and are eager to press on…

Yeah. I Just finished a 16 hour day and I am just starting to study on the East Coast. fml indeed

Im absolutely wiped out.

I’m mighty worn out as well. Feeling sick to my stomach. Probably 90% CFA and 10% allergies…

I feel miserable studying.

Kicking in the red bull today. Have been avoiding it until now!

Even my dog doesn’t recognize me anymore!!

I am getting crucial back and eye problems…

im so out of it right now i think my dog is talking to me, in spanish.

My kid (4 YO) is acting all bananas because I stay locked in a room by myself or at the library all day on the weekends. he is serious need of some daddyin’ - hes becoming a heathen I also have an 8 month old who I have not really watched grow much because of this thing. This stuff may come easier for some of you guys, but for me its been a long road Not to get whiny, but you guys know where I’m coming from…

I dont know why i always sleep at 3 am even when im super exhausted. Yesterday i was on bed at 1 but slept at 3 am. really scared it might happen on exam day too :frowning: felt as if i woke up from a hangover today morning

nothing to worry about. whether it be 3 hours of sleep or 8, you’re going to be at the testing center slapping knowledge down. you won’t even feel anything but the knowledge coursing through your veins…

JaRvEy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nothing to worry about. whether it be 3 hours of > sleep or 8, you’re going to be at the testing > center slapping knowledge down. you won’t even > feel anything but the knowledge coursing through > your veins… Nah. Last year I didnt have any caffeine in the morning. I thought my 6 hours sleep was enough. But i was really sleepy by 11 am :S Left two questions blank at the end. I guess my lunch choice and coffee helped me through my afternoon session

haha. we’re opposite. i slept 4 hours for L1 and drank an energy drink at 7am. i’m kinda sensitive to caffeine and it kicked in during the exam hard. so i was freaking brain dead during the AM. thank god that was the hard part and i managed to only guess less than 10 in the PM.

Last year in Level 1 I could physically feel my eyelids dropping that’s how tired I was. To the OP, I’m also feeling very very tired and pushing through these practice exams is not easy.

sumz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I dont know why i always sleep at 3 am even when > im super exhausted. Yesterday i was on bed at 1 > but slept at 3 am. really scared it might happen > on exam day too :frowning: felt as if i woke up from a > hangover today morning Last year when doing Level I, I had four hours of sleep in the night before the exam. Didn’t matter much, the adrenaline kept me sharp and awake.

i’m feeling like i felt right before level1 - i am so damn sick of reading that secret sauce, and doing practice questions, i can barely stomach looking at this stuff anymore…hopefully that means “i’m ready”…