Anyone else get injured during exam?

During the exam, I was seated on the right hand side of a 2-seated table. I didn’t want to be distracted by the person to the left, or give any appearance of looking at his answer sheet, which was difficult when I was looking at the left hand side of my test booklet. So I shielded the left side of my face with my left hand for 6 freakin’ hours. My left elbow was on the table with my arm extended to my face. Well folks, you try that for 6 hours and let me know how numb your left arm is from the elbow to the fingernail. I still have some recurring numbness and really think I may have damaged something. lol

Just my ego after both morning and evening sections of ethics (my consistently highest scoring subject).

i didn’t but some guy i know injured his legs while sitting for a calc 2 final and had to get crutches for 2 weeks wtf…?

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just my ego after both morning and evening > sections of ethics (my consistently highest > scoring subject). Ethics PM was murder eh! I just had to take my best guess on a lot of them. I was never injured, but couldn’t sleep the night before… so I really wanted to pass out halfway through AM. PM was better (ethics probably woke me up).

My neck was hurting like crazy after the exam. Also, I’ve been getting back pain from studying on my bedroom floor for months… (I have no desk)

Freakshow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My neck was hurting like crazy after the exam. > Also, I’ve been getting back pain from studying on > my bedroom floor for months… (I have no desk) Dude, that would have been a worthy investment!

My story is actually pretty funny. On my way in, I waited on the long line to use the restroom and all I had in my hand was my ticket. ( my calculator and pencils were in my pocket). When I got to the stall, I put the ticket in my mouth to hold. I did my business and washed my hands. When I got out, I took the ticket out of my mouth and it was stuck so it ripped a huge piece of my lip off. I went back into the restroom and got a bunch of papertowels to keep the blood from dripping down my face. For the first 15 minutes of the test i was patting this cut on my lip and when then when one of the proctors walked by he yelled at me for having the paper on my desk ( even though it was full of blood)

Freakshow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My neck was hurting like crazy after the exam. > Also, I’ve been getting back pain from studying on > my bedroom floor for months… (I have no desk) Why not go to the library, go to starbucks, stay at work, sit on some piece of furniture in your home, buy a desk, steal a desk, build a desk, study in bed, find some chick and mooch off her desk/ furniture. Really… the floor?

egomez83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My story is actually pretty funny. On my way in, I > waited on the long line to use the restroom and > all I had in my hand was my ticket. ( my > calculator and pencils were in my pocket). When I > got to the stall, I put the ticket in my mouth to > hold. I did my business and washed my hands. When > I got out, I took the ticket out of my mouth and > it was stuck so it ripped a huge piece of my lip > off. I went back into the restroom and got a bunch > of papertowels to keep the blood from dripping > down my face. For the first 15 minutes of the test > i was patting this cut on my lip and when then > when one of the proctors walked by he yelled at me > for having the paper on my desk ( even though it > was full of blood) How did your exam ticket stick to your lips? There’s something missing from this story.

it was a piece of paper. If you put paper in your mouth and hold it between your lips the saliva will eventually dry up and make it stick

egomez83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it was a piece of paper. If you put paper in your > mouth and hold it between your lips the saliva > will eventually dry up and make it stick I’m putting a piece of paper in my mouth and going to the bathroom. I will let you know how that goes.

I believe it, in fact I heard the same thing happened to a US Congressman in a bathroom at the Minneapolis airport.

Geezus gawd, I just pulled out my tongue…