Anyone else notice...

How difficult it is to write these sample exams online? I keep missing details because I have to scroll up and down. I can’t wait for electronic paper :wink:

You’re taking the wrong exams. L3 is written. L2 is multiple choice (no writing involved)

dude

squirrel.master Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’re taking the wrong exams. L3 is written. L2 > is multiple choice (no writing involved) Ok, guessing squirrel.master is from the States. “WRITE” in NON-US terms means “TAKE”. Brits say, “when will you write the exam?” Sometimes they say “sit”. He means, “Isn’t it hard to TAKE the exam on the computer”.

Oh, squirrel… Actually, proper American English would be: “Isn’t it hard to TAKE a computer-based exam?” Unless Ali sits on his computer while taking his exam.

How would you TAKE it though… steal the computer?

How would you WRITE it though … write the answer is A on your answer sheet instead of bubbling?

Valid point… what about colouring the exam? At least then you can fill in the little bubbles…

Ok we have the definitive terminology. I will bubble the exam on June 6th.

Finally! Now I know what to tell my friends when they ask why I’ve been holed up in my house for the past few months. “I’m bubbling an exam on June 6th - don’t worry we’ll celebrate after I’ve finished bubbling it!” Lol

yikes, without bashing the English… I agree, taking the samples without being able to mark up the vignette while reading it is annoying. I like to underline things, and make notes on the comments they have these people making.

agreed. We will all be bubblin’ on June 6 and some will be bubblin’ on June 7.

After bubbling the exam. We will drink the bubbles of champagne.