Anyone else purchased IIExamPrep for CAIA L1?

I made an uneducated decision and am regretting, they haven’t even sent me the study material yet. I ordered on the week of May 15th. Anybody here from Calgary, I know cfacowtown is. I just recently joined this forum, but have been a passive observer for a while. I recently wrote CFA L1.

1 Like

Love the name buddy. I don’t think Calgary has a ton of people taking the CAIA. Why are you regretting your decision?

1 Like

I now think I should’ve gone with Schweser. I loved their material for the CFA exam and hence the regret. I complained to them (iiexamprep) about the delay in sending me the package. Anyways, are you writing in BC? I am actually driving to Spokane.

1 Like

I have the Schweser materials. They are identical to the CFA schweser layout. Haven’t booked it yet. Any chance your interested in carpooling? It will make gas/rooms/boring ass drive a little more tolerable. Let me know.

1 Like

I have no problem with you coming along as long as you know that I’ll have a wife and a dog in my SUV. We are driving on Thurs, Sep 10, exam on Sep 11, driving back on Sat Sep 12. And I am planning to get drunk in Spokane Valley on Friday night. Besides that, everythink is A OK. You haven’t booked a date yet? Where were you planning to write it anyway? Which part of city are you in? Do you work D/T? Maybe we can hook up for lunch. Let me know.

1 Like

That sounds slightly awkward, ha ha. What is your email addy? I haven’t decided where I wanted to write it I was putting it off for normal procrastination reasons. I am in the NW about 10 mins from downtown. Lunch works for sure.

1 Like

jfkslayer@yahoo.com, once you get there, I’ll give you my regular email. Is ur office in nw? interesting! I’m planning to buy the Uppermark Qbank for practise. IIExamprep was a total waste, just received the materals …and I can’t believe it…it’s so subpar. well, lesson learned.

1 Like

I’m using the Uppermark materials right now and I’m quite pleased with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

peteus325 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m using the Uppermark materials right now and > I’m quite pleased with it :slight_smile: I can imagine my friend! I looked up the sample of their notes (on their website) and they look pretty good. I have to admit that, I am ordering Upper Mark right now. So, IIExamprep was a complete waste of money. I hope people read this post and not buy it, save their money.

1 Like