Anyone from Germany??

Hi all, Anyone here from Germany who is going to give their tests at Frankfurt in December 2007? Cheers, Ram

Yep. I live in Munich.

Hey Laukatod. How are your preparations going along? Any idea how to get to the Messe center in Frankfurt from the train station? When are u reaching frankfurt and where is a good place to stay near by? any ideas?

Public transport is very good and I think the U-Bahn stop in the messe is on the same side of it that Hall 1 is. The test is taking place in Hall 1, check out the links provided on the site where the exam tickets are. I got a hotel on Expedia.com for 76 USD/night a months ago. You might try there. Anywhere that says its close to the Hauptbahnhof or Messe would be good. Frankfurt itself is pretty small. I’m just hoping that Deutsche Bahn doesn’t decide to strike again next week! I’m getting to FFM Friday at noon.

Oh yea thats what I m most worried about too!!! Thanks for the info. And good luck for the exam :slight_smile:

Trainstation to Messe is just a 15min walk. Hotels around the station could be very noisy and flashy. Take care!