Anyone have any BB training manuals?

positivecarry, can I have one copy as well? jingyingh (at) hotmail (dot) com. Many thanks and have a good day!

j-rad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for the info. guys… I wasn’t aware that > the training is just general stuff. > > sternwolf: just trying to share my resources I meant, you deserve to get something. Can I have a copy of that too? fliegerfox@gmail.com

My fault, didn’t know how you meant it. Just upload it to a file hosting site and post the link - everyone will ask for it like they did when I offered books, and it’ll be a pain to keep emailing.

positivecarry - can you send a copy my way? mrbball281@yahoo.com Much appreciated, thanks.

positivecarry - Can I have a copy of that too? fliegerfox@gmail.com

positivecarry, Can you send me a copy as well. Thanks paul.gan (at) live (dot) com

Positivecarry, may I have one too. Thanks kai_destiny (at) hotmail (dot) com

why not. cfahalifax@gmail.com Thx

Positivecarry - can you please send me too at buddham@rocketmail.com Thanks.

Positive Carry…could you also email me a copy? sparty419@gmail.com…thanks and appreciate it…:slight_smile:

it’s phenomenal how many people with fewer than 10 posts emerge instantly out of the woodwork for this type of stuff. hooray for freeloading!

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it’s phenomenal how many people with fewer than 10 > posts emerge instantly out of the woodwork for > this type of stuff. hooray for freeloading! my thought exactly… reminds me of when i offered the margin of safety ebook, and 1000 people replied with their emails even after i posted links to the file.

It hasn’t been sent yet, right? I haven’t gotten anything. This reminds me on another forum, where my journal gets viewed 100 times a day by people other than me…

sternwolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It hasn’t been sent yet, right? I haven’t gotten > anything. not yet, i dont think he has been around here yet today.

positivecarry may I please have a copy too, please! e-mail: crs32@drexel.edu Thanks!

I would like a copy. cpabusinessman@yahoo.com I appreciate it. (it would be best if just one person receives it and they put it on a hosting site)

Didn’t think this thread was going to turn out to be a barrage of email requests AT ALL.

Could anybody please upload it and post the link. I would be happy to do it but can’t do it from work and will have to wait till I get home. oldmonk16 at gmail. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay guys. I just sent some material to j-rad (who had requested the material first) and oldmonk (who volunteered to upload it). I wasn’t able to find my CS guide in pdf (i’ll keep looking) but I sent them training manuals from U Chicago GSB on M&A and restructuring. Could one of you please upload the material and post the link here?

Thanks positivecarry… here are links to the three files for everyone to download DO NOT KEEP POSTING EMAIL ADDRESSES You can click the links and download them in 2 seconds. http://www.sendspace.com/file/597pe0 http://www.sendspace.com/file/ryuio8 http://www.sendspace.com/file/h23ltl