Anyone here from the June 08 exam ??? It is me, daj!!

hey friends: i thought afternoon was easier. I think I passed, but the make or break for me will be ethics. All i know is that I am happy the Aforum.com is no longer my home page for internet. At least not until test results come out : ) Wanted to drop by and see how everyone did – I lived with you all for weeks on end, and I thinK i posted over 1000 times, which is kinda sick and I’ll be embarrassed if I dont pass. I hope everyone did well – see you in 45 days!!!

also, THANKS for everything guys. there are concepts here that were hard for me and you all helped clarify. thanks a million, honestly. I f I pass, I will be indedbted to all of you and I hope we can all meet for a beer one day.

haha daj I think you are one of the few that are optimistic about this exam.

I’m fairly optimistic as well; I just don’t want to look like an idiot thinking I passed only to find out 45 days later that I will have to retake the darn thing.

congratulations daj, don’t start reading the forums now if you can avoid it, enjoy the summer

Hey daj, glad you are positive, way to go!!! You rocked it with questions at the end!

you, stragedays, pepp and getterdone had some serious postings on this forum. It helped a lot in understanding concepts that I’d have missed other wise. PS: Pepp, strangedays are still missing !!

And gdiddy… how can one forget him…

thunderanalyst Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PS: Pepp, strangedays are still missing !! :-o

we should all have an internet after exam party when receiving our score (hopefully :wink:

Daj, towards the end, your posts were pure money: “answer” “here’s the kicker” “BOOM!” “Tip” good stuff

daj, im surprised you didn’t give us a time limit on responding this time how are you? 15 seconds!!!

really? aftrernoon was easier?? me no think so… anywho. really? results in 45 days?? damn!!

hey daj! glad to hear you think you might have passed! i wish i was as optimistic about my chances.

THANKS FOR COMMENTS EVERYONE!!! I AM COUNTING THE DAYS TILL SCORES ARE SO OUT, THIS TEST TAKES SO MUCH OUT OF YOU AND EVEN WHEN IT IS OVER, YOU ARE STILL STRESSING ABOUT THE SCORES…