Anyone in midtown or upper west NY?

I plan to start on October and wonder if anyone in midtown or upper west would be interested in meeting to study, from time to time, in order to have peer pressure. For level I it helped me a lot. Good luck with your preparation, Fernando

i hopefully might be able to join in late january . peer pressure is good

hi, im in queens but can commute to manhattan in nov or perhaps december !

Im also in queens, but usually commute to manhattan to study…will start oct. 1

I ‘might’ join you all in Feb-09

might be moving to NY soon and if i do, i will def join a group. I normally go for 6-8 hrs, 3 red bulls, kill the white board, flash cards everywhere. I’ll keep you posted

on the UES…but if ^ that’s going to be there, count me out

ohhh Yehhhh we can have a study group with the Daj224 !!

… in early next year…

Daj - I think you jumping around the room after 3 redbulls would actually be prime motivation for me to keep my head in the books (ie. a good thing). . . hopefully the NYC deal works out where are you moving from?

I’m East Village = NYU chicks = school just started = lets just say I’m happy walking around the neighborhood

any suggestion about where to meet in the future?..(I am kind of new in the city)

Hey i live downtown, but I can meet and study midtown. Let me know uncgazza@gmail.com Thanks

in brooklyn but would be willing to come out a few times perhaps mongooseny@gmail.com

ankurmehta@yahoo.com Let me know when people are meeting up.

I just failed level 1 on saturday so I’m looking forward to joining a study group that is williling to meet a couple of days a week. If anyone is willing to start next week, I will happily take the books out and start studying once again. Let me know if there are any takers so we can meet at a bar and figure out a game plan.