Anyone just pass june L 1 use Stalla Products?

Hi L 1 achievers, Are there any? regards, Stan68

Yeap. Me. Used extensivelly the PassMaster and the lectures, the books, the mock exams, the exam workbook.

I used Stalla enchanced system and got >70% on all sections. I would highly recommend.

Hi map1, i learnt from the forum discussion that u are one of the sharpest/ knowledgeable one. ( a kind of sincere Compliment!!! ) So, can u share me more about your way? Any special strategy? First attempt? How many hours u put in? Just after graduate? Practice a lot of mc? what is your rate of scoring when u are doing the passmaster? what u do when u encounter difficulty? regards, Stan68

Hi Whodey, What is Stalla Enchanced system? as i am currently using the usual one! Thx :stuck_out_tongue: Stan68

Yes I used Stalla and passed all sessions above >70% and obtained 51 to 70 for Ethics!

1. yes 2. work work work on it, don’t give up until you nailed the concept 3. second take at the exam 4. well above 250 (maybe double) 5. Just after MBA (at a no name university, but with a great professor, former top executive on Latin divisions @ McDonalds, American Express, PepsiCo) 6. Don’t know what mc is, but I did practice a lot on passmaster (done it at least 2 times each question, FSA maybe 4 times) 7. 85-90% 8. stay on it until I know it inside out, or concentrate on more important topics (like FSA) Additionally, discussions on AF were amazing, and I have to thank the guys and gals here for my pass.

stan68 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Whodey, > > What is Stalla Enchanced system? as i am currently > using the usual one! > > Thx :stuck_out_tongue: > > Stan68 Check on Stalla’s web page. It includes the textbooks, the PassMAster and self study, online or live classes, flashcards, mock exam, exam workbook, assistance from Stalla staff on academic issues, continuance of assistance if you fail, a discounted package fro new material if you fail.

Kudos, map1. You are the role model for all of us! I owe you my thankness. You are decent and helpful on this forum.

If anyone wants to get rid of there Stalla Level 1 material (Lecture CD wanted), please contact me: virulentv@yahoo.com. All payments will be done via paypal. thanks

I’m starting the Enhanced Stalla system tomorrow and I’ll be updating my blog continuously after each session. Like map1 im also starting it right after my grad program. My final class is actually tomorrow night and then I’m done with my MBA/MSF dual program. I covered 85% of the CFA material in the curriculum which should make it relatively easier to nail the exam. I’m not taking anything for granted though.

jlive1975 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I > covered 85% of the CFA material in the curriculum > which should make it relatively easier to nail the > exam. I’m not taking anything for granted though. that is the spirit. while you may see familair material from your MBA class – like I did – you have to recognize that the exam situation, with 90 seconds on avg to answer each question – and a LOT of stress going into it – is very different from graduate school.

yea. used Stella and passmaster, got >70 on all but Alt Investment and Derivatives Would recommend

I am halfway thru the MBA program, NYU stern finance. with two course in fall, i wonder if i should wait or take the plunge for level 1