anyone live in fort lauderdale or miami?

kimmer09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Club Louis and The Wall are also very nice > clubs… I would visit them too. > > Any other Qs… lemme know… born and raised > here. > > Go Canes and FINS UP! Hows your new gig going (don’t have to disclose it)? I’m going to the Canes game tomm, any tips suggestions?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kimmer09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Club Louis and The Wall are also very nice > > clubs… I would visit them too. > > > > Any other Qs… lemme know… born and raised > > here. > > > > Go Canes and FINS UP! > > > Hows your new gig going (don’t have to disclose > it)? I’m going to the Canes game tomm, any tips > suggestions? From what I know, you’ll want to be sure that you have your swagger right when you walk through the gates.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > kimmer09 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Club Louis and The Wall are also very nice > > > clubs… I would visit them too. > > > > > > Any other Qs… lemme know… born and raised > > > here. > > > > > > Go Canes and FINS UP! > > > > > > Hows your new gig going (don’t have to disclose > > it)? I’m going to the Canes game tomm, any tips > > suggestions? > > > From what I know, you’ll want to be sure that you > have your swagger right when you walk through the > gates. Breaking out the green seersucker pants and tangerine orange polo for tomorrow hahaha

nupps is right, Nikki Beach is awesome. All my russian girls from NY go there to impress.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nupps is right, Nikki Beach is awesome. All my > russian girls from NY go there to impress. That is the pimpest post I’ve ever read, and he wasn’t even trying: “All my russian girls from NY go there to impress.” I want to kick it with you on a Wednesday night player - I don’t think I could handle a Thursday-Sunday.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mp2438 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > nupps is right, Nikki Beach is awesome. All my > > russian girls from NY go there to impress. > > > That is the pimpest post I’ve ever read, and he > wasn’t even trying: > “All my russian girls from NY go there to > impress.” > > I want to kick it with you on a Wednesday night > player - I don’t think I could handle a > Thursday-Sunday. lol I think his Russians go there on Wednesday, as a warm up for Thursday - Tuesday. At least it gets the Russians outta the house for a few hours so he can kick it with the Brazilians.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mp2438 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > nupps is right, Nikki Beach is awesome. All > my > > > russian girls from NY go there to impress. > > > > > > That is the pimpest post I’ve ever read, and he > > wasn’t even trying: > > “All my russian girls from NY go there to > > impress.” > > > > I want to kick it with you on a Wednesday night > > > player - I don’t think I could handle a > > Thursday-Sunday. > > > lol > > I think his Russians go there on Wednesday, as a > warm up for Thursday - Tuesday. > > At least it gets the Russians outta the house for > a few hours so he can kick it with the Brazilians. How does this sound? Saturday- day: Nikki beach or/and ocean club hotel pool party, Night:? Sunday- day: W hotel pool party, Night:?

you guys made me laugh. I feel like this guy now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkB9OT2XVvA

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > mp2438 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > nupps is right, Nikki Beach is awesome. All > > my > > > > russian girls from NY go there to impress. > > > > > > > > > That is the pimpest post I’ve ever read, and > he > > > wasn’t even trying: > > > “All my russian girls from NY go there to > > > impress.” > > > > > > I want to kick it with you on a Wednesday > night > > > > > player - I don’t think I could handle a > > > Thursday-Sunday. > > > > > > lol > > > > I think his Russians go there on Wednesday, as > a > > warm up for Thursday - Tuesday. > > > > At least it gets the Russians outta the house > for > > a few hours so he can kick it with the > Brazilians. > > > How does this sound? > > Saturday- day: Nikki beach or/and ocean club hotel > pool party, Night:? > Sunday- day: W hotel pool party, Night:? Saturday Night —> Roger Sanchez, 35 bucks @ Mansion. Sunday Night —> S.E.T is always good. The nice thing about S.E.T is that it’s located right at the end of Lincoln Rd. So people always crowd up there, should be fun sunday night. I would do Nikki Beach Satuday to get the word on good pool parties on Sunday. Ocean Club is fun but is really more of a recovery spot than anything.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kimmer09 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Club Louis and The Wall are also very nice > > clubs… I would visit them too. > > > > Any other Qs… lemme know… born and raised > > here. > > > > Go Canes and FINS UP! > > > Hows your new gig going (don’t have to disclose > it)? I’m going to the Canes game tomm, any tips > suggestions? t’s freaking amazing… loving every second of it… did you have a good time at the game?? Liked them better when they were at the OB, but oh well… GOtta love the new field, for more than one reason :wink:

kimmer09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > kimmer09 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Club Louis and The Wall are also very nice > > > clubs… I would visit them too. > > > > > > Any other Qs… lemme know… born and raised > > > here. > > > > > > Go Canes and FINS UP! > > > > > > Hows your new gig going (don’t have to disclose > > it)? I’m going to the Canes game tomm, any tips > > suggestions? > > > t’s freaking amazing… loving every second of > it… did you have a good time at the game?? Liked > them better when they were at the OB, but oh > well… GOtta love the new field, for more than > one reason :wink: OH YEAH! It was awesome to watch the Canes rock it in their first game. I’m going to the Jets/Dolphins game @ the end of this month. I’ll be sure to wave at you!

Sweet… Where are your seats??? I will look for ya :wink:

i wished i could visit miami like every month. its way more relaxing than a weekend here in ATL…