anyone live in fort lauderdale or miami?

please let me know. thanks

Miami. Yes.

hey im gonna be coming down from ATL. Can you give me some suggestions on things to do and see? We have no preferences.

Lol, you’re coming from my old home to me new one. Ft. Lauderdale – Sucks, don’t go there. Too boring. Miami; -Key Biscayne is very nice -Depending on when you come go to a UM football game. -South Beach -Viscaya -Lincoln Rd. -There are a few pretty neat museums on Miami Beach Miami clubs: -SET -LIV (my personal favorite) -Mynt Lounge -Club 50 -Level -Mansion (personally hate this place) -B.E.D -RokBar -SkyBar Coral Gables is nice to walk around (I work in Coral Gables), nothing too historic here, some nice parks and, if you’re into this sort of thing, some amazing houses. Cocnut Grove is also a cool place to spend an afternoon, many small shops, many bars, just a cool little area, do not walk too far south though, you’ll find yourself in a very unsavory place very quickly. Downtown/Brickell - I live here - Mary Brickell village has some nicer chain restaurants (Oceanaire, PF Changs, Balans etc…) Also a few neat little shops here. What you will find about Miami is that A) You need a car to get around and B) there isn’t really anything great about this place. It’s very overpriced and there isn’t much culture in the city. South Beach has a few interesting art galleries and the Art Deco district is cool to walk around. I personally do not like crowds unless I am at a club so I really loathe going to South Beach, I much prefer Key Biscayne which is much more of a locals spot. You can also go on magnificently long walks on Key Biscayne in knee high water for a few miles. I know I probably missed some stuff so if you have any Q’s let me know. And yes, Ft. Lauderdale is panfully boring.

This is great! thank you. Where are all the honeys?

When do you come to Miami, we’ll go trolling for some Miami heat

saturday and sunday

WOW, excellent weekend to come. Labor Day on South Beach is supposed to be awesome. Roger Sanchez is playing LIV Saturday night. I’ll be there.

am i gonna see you with a briefcase full of money? is that what i look for?

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > am i gonna see you with a briefcase full of money? > is that what i look for? Dude, I’m poor.

ya im poor too. it sucks. what bout during the day. you think hanging out by the beach will be pretty cool. you know of any pool parties???

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ya im poor too. it sucks. what bout during the > day. you think hanging out by the beach will be > pretty cool. you know of any pool parties??? Yea, Nikki Beach is a lot of fun. Also the pool party at the Ocean club hotel is fun too. If you want to work out ( I think i remember you being a fitness dude too) then you’re more than welcome to use the LA fitness I go to. I misspoke earlier, Roger Sanchez will be at Mansion on Saturday and I will be attending. Tickets are like 35 bucks, not too bad.

ocean club hotel you say? how do i get in contact with you?

nicolas (dot) uppal (at) g male (dot) com

gmale or gmail?

mail

cool i just emailed u

Ako Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > gmale or gmail? Come on bro…

dude i dont know! i just wanted to be sure. lol

Club Louis and The Wall are also very nice clubs… I would visit them too. Any other Qs… lemme know… born and raised here. Go Canes and FINS UP!