Anyone not on Facebook?

It is normal to have a couple of hundred frens but list with 1000s of friends is not impressive. seems like u add every person u see.

Some people insist on perpetuating the legend. When will they learn? Just saw this on Yahoo: Union Square Ventures recently posted an opening for an investment analyst. Instead of asking for résumés, the New York venture-capital firm—which has invested in Twitter, Foursquare, Zynga and other technology companies—asked applicants to send links representing their “Web presence,” such as a Twitter account or Tumblr blog. Applicants also had to submit short videos demonstrating their interest in the position. Full article here: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/no-more-résumés--say-some-firms.html

I have a facebook account I never use, but not twitter, tumbler, linkedin, etc. I just can’t be bothered with it anymore.

“What Employers Are Thinking When They Look At Your Facebook Page”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2012/03/06/what-employers-are-thinking-when-they-look-at-your-facebook-page/

I like to find people that are in a job that I want and create a facebook and linkedin profile for them, then post a lot of rude, vulgar, or just job-searching activities (depending on the site). Try to see if I can free up the position.

i don’t use facebook. i see my friends. the ppl i don’t see, basically, who cares…

I am generally not a Facebook person. However, I recently used it to stalk a female friend from high school. She is dating some loser…

That could be a great new service to offer.

I was looking at a girl s page the other day…felt very guilty…but there were over 200 pics up so idk what to make of it…

Wifey often leaves her FB open and has a solid base of doable friends since she studied Marketing at UBC (a.k.a just be pretty and enjoy life), along with her Argentinian friends, so I visit her account to imagine how I would bang that bunch of happy chicks in their late 20s.

So basically I hope her hottest friends can’t track *her* obsessive browsing activity: “hey how are you! I saw you visited my last vacation’s album like 45 times during the last week …. uhmmm, thank you … I suppose?”

^ haha, nice

they can see you viewed their page???

Maybe he left comments. “so hot lol!”

People who use facebook after college are stupid or creepy, because they are either wasting time on there or they are virtually creeping on people.

Creepers

i don’t understand how someone can have like 500 friends on facebook…i have like 5 friends…

Frank, I really want to meet you in real life.

Frank is clearly the best poster on AF. His posts consistently make me laugh because of his brutal honesty.

I don’t use facebook – I don’t really get it. I used to be on there but it seems like people just post boring stuff. Someone posts a thoughtful comment or article – no responses. Someone else posts about how their kid just pooped on the floor and they get 50 comments and 20 likes.

I guess you didn’t have facebook in college then?

My friends now live in every corner of the world (eg. Singapore, London, Tokyo, Sydney…), and I really enjoy being able to keep up with their lives (despite the differences in geography and time-zone) via Facebook.

I guess I’m stupid and creepy !

I have hundreds (though not thousands) of Facebook friends.

I have about 70 FB friends, mostly my close friends and relatives that I still meet up wtih regularly. However, we all live in different cities, so I love FB so I can keep up on their lives (only get to see them occasionally). Then there’s also the fact that I get updates from my favorite bands on new releases and tour dates, and my kayak / skiing friends are always linking to new videos or planning trips (ie: anyone up for NE paddle trip mid march?). Yes, I could call everyone all the time and spend my day on the phone trying to see who’s going where when, or I could just be “creepy on fb” and spend 5 minutes a day skimming the feed.

Of course it’s easier when you spend your weekends going to the same bars with the same 5 friends I guess.