Anyone not on Facebook?

You guys & Wendy are a bunch of tools.

I’m curious to know this too.

On Facebook, there is no way for any user to determine what another user has looked at (profiles, photos, etc), regardless of their security settings.

Hence the popularity of Facebook.

This is in contrast to LinkedIn, where you can (depending on your settings and their settings) see a list of the users that have viewed your profile.

that’s great news…i’m on linked in, but its completely worthless…perhaps a short on the stock would be a fine idea…

Yeah, I don’t use FB at all with friends, only with acquaintances or recreational contacts. I do personal training on the weekends so it is good for organizing that, posting pics of people’s form so they can self-correct, etc. I also feel really special when a bunch of people wich me a happy bday on my wall because FB reminded them to (sarcasm).

BS, I probably have 2 or 3 people outside of family that I consider true-blue friends. The rest are friendly acquaintances of varying degrees. Although I would obviously refer to them as my “friends” so as to not make them feel insignificant, my buddy Vinay in London who was in my analyst class and who I haven’t seen in 3 years is barely an acquiantance at this point.

I got a job solicitation from LinkedIn once! Unfortunately, I was completely unsuited for the job, so nothing happened.

Stupid HR once contact me via Linkedin for a global CIO - Head of Equity position for a major joint. Of course, I was completely unqualified for such a position so I just replied asking for salary details and corporate perks. I received no response.