Anyone passed Level I with every subject in 50-70 range?

such like this: Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses.   The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Topic <=50% 51%-70% >70% Alternative Assets - * - Derivatives - * - Economics - * - Equity Analysis - * - Ethical & Professional Stnds. - * - Financial Statement Analysis - * - Fixed Income Analysis - * - General Portfolio Management - * - Quantitative Analysis - * -

I highly doubt!!

very unlikely… unless they slipped a few $$ along with their answer sheets!!

Try and beat this Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Assets 12 * - - - Derivatives 12 * - - - Economics 24 * - - - Equity Analysis 24 - * - - Ethical & Professional Stnds. 36 - * - - Financial Statement Analysis 68 - * - - Fixed Income Analysis 24 - * - - General Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Analysis 28 - * - Must be the luckeyeestsest pass ever

dude…that’s impossible…PM was a relatively small percentage…so a 70+ in that could not have offset all the other lower grades… unless of course the minimum passing mark required wasn’t 70% :slight_smile: in that particular year…

That is a level 1 score. The scores can be much lower on that. Still, I can’t believe that is a pass. I hope that would fly with level 2, I know, wishful thinking.

Wow. Was that a L1 test score from 1965 when the pass rate was 85%?

That seems right. If the 50-70% ranges were all 68-69 and the the <50% were all 48%…that gets you there

Last year’s score. As you can see PM and Stats were a problem last year. This year they’ve only made them harder. Level 2: Fail The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Derivatives 36 - - * - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Analysis 72 - * - - Ethical & Professional Stnds. 36 - * - - Financial Statement Analysis 108 - - * - Fixed Income Analysis 36 * - - - General Portfolio Management 36 * - - - Quantitative Analysis 18 * - -

hey pink, if you don’t mind me asking, what made the Fixed Income section so tough last year? FI crushed me in LI last year, and I’m super paranoid it will be my downfall this year.

I don’t think it was that hard. I just tanked it and have no explanation why. Just one of those things. Its usually one of my better subjects.

same thing as i did last year. I’m sure you’ll dominate it this time around.