anyone recording their reaction?

You have to admit with smartphones these days it would be pretty easy to record your reaction when you open the e-mail. reminds me of that european scotch CFA commercial where the guy videotapes his own. Of course if I dont pass I will have to throw my phone against the wall

Ha - it’s gutsy. I’m now debating it after your post, but probably won’t. I want to know who’s recording their celebration after passing, that’s footage I’d like to have of myself for sure! Who’s going out that Tuesday? Maybe I’ll start another post on this…

Most likely I’ll be viewing the results through my smartphone, so no.

I’m ugly as sin, so there is little reason to video tape me happy or sad.

didnt that limey guy videotape him with his ridiculous celebration on youtube

Hmm. This reminds me of a scene in “American Psycho”. It’s the one where Christian Bale is hooking up with the prostitute, but at the same time, he is looking at himself posing in the mirror. It’s this scene: http://wherebadmovieslive.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/americanpsycho2.jpg

american psycho has great scenes …the beginning and the final scene when he goes on a shooting rampage ending in the lobby of the luxury condo lobby… chicken tikka is lying he is ruggedly handsome

best scenes of american psycho are in the book I mean, how do you film he cut out a woman’s va…a, put it in plastic and stores it in his locker at the sports club just for the fun of it. The bare description of it is graphic enough IMHO I think I will see the results on my smartphone, too, so no filming here either

Make the O face!

im having a bottle of verve cliquot on one hand and a bottle of patron on the other …depending on results one will get finished…hopefully its the crushed grapes

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > didnt that limey guy videotape him with his > ridiculous celebration on youtube I’m pretty sure it was a advertisement for Dewars or something. The camera crew follows the guy as he is driving to his office so he can check his results. It’s pretty funny because people who have taken the exams can relate to his feelings. He checks his results and basically acts the same way you would when you get back from a weeklong unprotected sex binge in Thailand’s red light district and the doctor tells you that you are clean.

Yes an all clear after a sex binge in Thailand, that is exactly how he looks. I think my reaction will be more like two girls one cup reactions.

You think if we got Dewars in the video they would buy them from us???

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > im having a bottle of verve cliquot on one hand > and a bottle of patron on the other > …depending on results one will > get finished…hopefully its the crushed > grapes Nice.

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You have to admit with smartphones these days it > would be pretty easy to record your reaction when > you open the e-mail. SkipE, through the magic of time travel I was able to go forward in time to August 16th to record YOUR reaction. Only problem is, it’s unclear from the video whether you passed or failed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH9_Jd_0eDE

oh heck no, i’m not videotaping squat. i’ll check when i’m drunk already. solves a couple of problems