anyone rocking it real late tonight?

i haven’t really done one hyper-late night yet… this might be it though. you can never get this time back.

i need to wake up again. i’m starting to catch my second wind…

Nope. I’m calling it a night. Need to get a good amount of sleep tonight in case I can’t tomorrow.

later man, you could have passed this thing a month ago. get some rest.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > later man, you could have passed this thing a > month ago. get some rest. Thanks man. One more day and we get to close the book on the CFA (charter) once and for all.

Yup, will burn the midnight oil tonight, try to wake up early then go to sleep early tomorrow night.

I’m up! I’ll get up kinda early tomorrow. Will have me so tired by night I’ll pass out. Wondering if I should go over GIPS now or with Ethics/AMC tomorrow? Can go through the flags in my books for some pointers too…

Nope, just wrapped for the night other than a GIPS outline overview in bed. See ya for a few posts tomorrow. Try to get a little rest!

Nope - going to play an 11pm hockey game. De-stress a little. Will do 2006 (just the IPS) and sample 3 tomorrow, then review notes all day. Can’t wait to have this thing over with!