Anyone score above 90% on 2009 Schweser Book 6 & 7 Practice Exams on a consistent basis?

Anyone score above 90% on 2009 Schweser Book 6 & 7 Practice Exams on a consistent basis? Anyone score above 90% on the CFAI Sample AND Mock Exams? Anyone intend to score above 90% on the ACTUAL Level 1 test? - Yes, I intend to score 100%. lol!

i gave cfai mock and i got scores all over the place…frm 95% to 58%…altough i am pretty curious abt how d mock cfai compares wid d real exam ??

book 6 I was 2% away from 90, book 7 low to mid 80s. CFAI sample & mocks high 80’s but unfortunately, with the exception of qbank, no 90s on the mocks.

Anyone with CFA charter or a professor teaching for CFA with a week’s preparation can easily get a 90% in CFA exam (atleast on L1)

I scored a 90% on CFA sample exam 1 (54/60). I’ve also scored over 90% a few times on 120 question q-bank exams. I’m writing the 2nd and 3rd exams out of the first schweser practice exam book this weekend, and I’ll be disappointed if 1-2 of the four exams are not over 90%.

Great scores guys. Are you guys timing yourselves on those tests? http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,876731,878358#msg-878358 Scroll to the bottom and read JoeyDVivre’s comments.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Great scores guys. Are you guys timing yourselves > on those tests? > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,87 > 6731,878358#msg-878358 > > Scroll to the bottom and read JoeyDVivre’s > comments. I am averaging around a minute a question, so I’m easily within the time frame on all my tests. I think my longest test was two and a half hours. That is an interesting post by Joey. Honestly though, I don’t give a damn what I score as long as it is associated with the word pass.

I’m right around 2 minutes per question, except on economics where I am averaging 3 - 4 minutes…I am working on that. sbmarti2 - I agree, I don’t care what % I get so long as I see PASS on that screen

I’d love to hit 10/10 >70 on all sections but as you guys have said, passing is passing.

Alright, for exam 2 in Schweser book 6, I managed 110/120 in the AM, and 106/120 in the PM.

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Alright, for exam 2 in Schweser book 6, I managed > 110/120 in the AM, and 106/120 in the PM. I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict you pass Level I. What’s your background?

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sbmarti2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Alright, for exam 2 in Schweser book 6, I > managed > > 110/120 in the AM, and 106/120 in the PM. > > > I’m going to go out on a limb here and predict you > pass Level I. What’s your background? I did finish a finance degree two years ago which covered a lot of this, but to be honest, I forgot most of it. I didn’t take school that seriously at the time, and I got decent marks solely by just crammed for every exam the night before (you’ll do fine on the exam, but a week later it’s gone). I don’t have any real advantage or trick, I just really want to pass and I’ve just been studying around 15-20 hours a week since December. Hard work is the secret to the CFA, which is why most people fail (I exclude the majority of AFers). I can see the pass rate being even lower this time around despite the three answer multiple choice, because I imagine a lot of people signed up thinking it was a smart thing to do being out of work, and didn’t anticipate the time requirement.