Anyone studying a second or third time around?

I’m sure this is not the first thread of this kind, but anyone on the Level 3 multi-year plan? I pretty much owned levels 1 and 2, but can’t seem to crack Level 3. What’s your plan for this time around? I’m using January to re-read the schweser notes and will start practice question later on this week. Advice to first time takers: This level sucks, CFAI has made it much more difficult (based on pass rates and looking at older morning exams, I guess they got tired of people saying that level 3 is the “pat on the back”). The exam ends up looking nothing like what your studying for now, while Levels 1 and 2 you could almost “game” what the questions would look like (more then likely you won’t see a straight forward question like “fill out the objectives and constraints for so and so”). Also as a equity research analyst, Levels 1 and 2 are perfect for everyday work life and great tools for someone trying to get into the field. Unless you are trying to become a financial planner (which, I have no idea why you would be putting yourself through this torture) I find it very difficult to really get interested in the material. Good luck to all of you, and congrats for making it this far!