Anyone take LII last year?

If so, is the actual exam more like tests from Schweser volume 1 or 2? Tests from volume 2 are starting to scare me shtless… Also, I remember people complaining after LII that a couple topics weren’t covered so well in Schweser that took up a whole vignette on the actual exam - Do you remember what topic that was??

Surprisingly there were no candidates sitting for LII last year.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Surprisingly there were no candidates sitting for > LII last year. Yeah I couldn’t believe it either

loL!!

nobody passed the exam too…

iHopeiDontFail Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If so, is the actual exam more like tests from > Schweser volume 1 or 2? Tests from volume 2 are > starting to scare me shtless… > > Also, I remember people complaining after LII that > a couple topics weren’t covered so well in > Schweser that took up a whole vignette on the > actual exam - Do you remember what topic that > was?? treynor black i have heard

oh gosh…can we please not discusss this agaiiinnnnnnn

iHopeUturnUpToBumpTheCurveLower, make sure you sit the exam and tick all the D boxes. you have a 25% chance of passing relative to 40% chance for everyone that’s worked their arse off. good luck

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > loL!! Thata girl…you never mentioned how you like your coffee?

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mumukada Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > loL!! > > Thata girl…you never mentioned how you like > your coffee? I don’t drink coffee…

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Surprisingly there were no candidates sitting for > LII last year. That’s the funniest thing I’ve read on this board! LOL

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mumukada Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > loL!! > > > > Thata girl…you never mentioned how you like > > your coffee? > > > I don’t drink coffee… That was the wrong answer. The correct “thata girl” responses would have been: I like my coffee like my $ex, hot and on the kitchen table in the morning. Of course if you answered black, I would be SOL.

hey now

hahaha…does that mean no more thata girl!!?

No, just working on cross cultural education :slight_smile:

FXjunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > iHopeUturnUpToBumpTheCurveLower, > > make sure you sit the exam and tick all the D > boxes. > > you have a 25% chance of passing relative to 40% > chance for everyone that’s worked their arse off. > > good luck If there was only one question you’d have a 25% chance of passing

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, just working on cross cultural education :slight_smile: honey…i come from the land of kamasutra… singing… “we don’t need no …e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n…” ok back to books…

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > No, just working on cross cultural education > :slight_smile: > > > honey…i come from the land of kamasutra… > That’s hot.