Anyone taking a day off today?

anyone?

are you kidding, cant afford to esp if you started late feb. BTW how long have you guys been preparing? for level 1&2 i started in Nov and April. here am not comfortable at all even though I must have put in 300 hrs already

It’s a public holiday here tomorrow, so it’s tempting to slack off for one day. Unfortunately, I don’t think I have enough slack in my study schedule.

I’m having a small bbq later in the afternoon. Will take a couple hours off and maybe run on the treadmill a bit sometime in the evening.

Going for a row tomorrow morning and a cookout…but for the moment, heading into the office. I was extremely comfortable at this point (with less studying) in L1 and L2. But with L3 I just don’t have that warm fuzzy feeling. Oh well. At least since moving out of NYC I can now open my office window and get a nice breeze…

probably one of the nicest days of the year here…75 degrees, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. a friend is having a birthday party BBQ. i don’t deserve to go anywhere because my practice test scores suck so here i am all day.

boston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > probably one of the nicest days of the year > here…75 degrees, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. > a friend is having a birthday party BBQ. i don’t > deserve to go anywhere because my practice test > scores suck so here i am all day. good, that is the attitude. I am the same way. I only reward myself if i feel i achieved something.

no way! no day off!!! Maybe if I study for an hour or so I will reward myself by taking my beach cruiser for a ride to Starbucks… and I will probably study there… nice reward huh? not! then I have to do the CFAI online practice exam#2

Unlike most of you bums I don’t have a long weekend this weekend. So today will be similar to yesterday, long and painful. It is very nice out here though, so there will be a mid afternoon walk to the corner store with my oldest kid to get a nice refreshing slurpy.

One of the other attorneys at my wife’s firm is throwing a BBQ party tonight so I will be studying up until then. Tomorrow, I plan to put in about 6-8 hours of studying.

row??! sculling or sweep? MaxTheDog Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going for a row tomorrow morning and a > cookout…but for the moment, heading into the > office. I was extremely comfortable at this point > (with less studying) in L1 and L2. But with L3 I > just don’t have that warm fuzzy feeling. Oh well. > At least since moving out of NYC I can now open > my office window and get a nice breeze…

sculling. one of the many benefits of having abandoned manhattan…

I need to work today …

I’m done for today, spent roughly 5 hours or so, Did Sample Exam #2 and read part of SS#13 in Stalla, and wasted time here :slight_smile:

how id exam#2 go? I got 73 or so in the PM. Made a few silly mistakes. I am not sure if I should assume I will make fewer of those mistakes on the exam. I need to remember to read every word of the question!

nope. no more break days now… I am now firmly in the “Level III is the hardest” camp now…

have you guys done any of the Schweser Vol 1 exams? I took that yesterday and has one of my best scores yet (68 - 63/73) - I think I’m going to put the books away in a few minutes and come back tomorrow.

At this stage time off is measured in short manageable breaks, not in days.

I think L3 is the hardest. I failed last year. I studied much more for it than the other 2. I actually only studied 12 days for L2 and passed easily. L3 is much broader than the other 2. It also has more subjective material.