Anyone used the Schweser Video CD's??

Any good ? Would you recommeded them? What’s the best way to use them?

I like them as an introduction to the material - it tends to help speed up my reading so I’m not going into the conecpts cold. Their other benefits: they further reinforce the material, and sometimes I just can’t make myself read, so watching a video is an appealing “break.”

Agree with all of the above. I used them for L1 and they helped me push through the material. Sometimes when reading I would get hung up on a section and waste hours or days trying to master a concept, robbing time from other sections. The videos helped stop that.

It’s a good summary of the summary. original: CFA books Summary: study notes Summary of the summary: courses, video CD Summary of the summary of the summary: Quicksheet Just understand what kind of animal you are dealing with.

I used them for all 3 levels and except for one bad instructor for L3 which I’m told they subsequently replaced, I was very happy with them.

olivier Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s a good summary of the summary. > > original: CFA books > Summary: study notes > Summary of the summary: courses, video CD > Summary of the summary of the summary: Quicksheet > > Just understand what kind of animal you are > dealing with. Don’t forget the Secret Sauce! Summary of the summary of the summary = Secret Sauce & Summary of the summary of the summary of the summary = Quicksheet

Thanks everyone! my company is paying for it-so thought i’d give it a try…