Anyone using the Schweser flash cards for L1?

I am planning on wrapping up my reading of the Schweser material by the 1st week in May which will give me 1 month to review and do problems/tests. Anyone purchase the Schweser flash cards and had a chance to look at them? I was wondering what they look like and how informative/useful they are.

I made my own. This does several things: 1. Helps my wallet 2. Makes me slow down while I read 3. Lets me pick out what I need on flash cards 4. Makes me write out and think about important information. Sorry it isn’t about the Schweser cards specifically, but this is what I recomend. I can’t imagine doing level one without flash cards.

I just started studying for the Dec test and am also making my own flashcards as I am reading. It does really help with learning the material, but the downside is that it takes a lot longer to get through the readings…

HuskyGrad2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just started studying for the Dec test and am > also making my own flashcards as I am reading. It > does really help with learning the material, but > the downside is that it takes a lot longer to get > through the readings… It takes a VERY long time.

Richard…Would you say the time spent making flash cards was worth it? Or could my time be better spend reviewing the Schweser Notes, practicing problems, LOS, etc. At the rate I’m going, its going to be like 4-5 months before I get through everything…

I would get through the readings quickly, do all the problems, then when done come back to the hard problems and make flashcards of them. I think people get confused b/c they associate flashcards with text and definitions from the book. Problems are where it’s at, I made hundreds of them. If the prob doesnt fit on one card then use two or 3 and staple them together. I would be using this for level 2 but they give you long vignettes for problems which makes no sense to write out.