Anyone want to swap exam papers?

S’il tu plait…please…I need this! Send me the documents and I will sign the solidarity pact in blood. If I receive anything from you, I’ll make sure the person I send it to MUST do the same. Thanks for the solid.

ineedcfapracticeexams@hotmail.ca

Hi bison_foilist/wake2000, Could I get those papers off you guys? In return I can give you the q-bank schwessers or some karama, which could come in handy for the CFA exam. Though I was doing ok but looked at the examples given on the CFA website and I am really struggling. Any help would be great. My email is p2dabsabatini@hotmail.com Cheers Pablo

I need 2000 - 2004 wiith answer. Can anyone kindly e-mail to : smkuo168@gmail.com ? Unfortunately, I have 2005 - 2007 but all are printed out (paper) format rather than in digit format. Thanks in advance !

Looking for 2005+2006 guideline answers. I have the questions. please mail at kh.asif@gmail.com

Hi Paul can you send to ajackle@rogers.com? thx

Hi CFAphoenix, can you send to ajackle@rogers.com?

could you please send me the 200-2005 exams and guideline

could you please send me the 2000-2005 exams and guideline

could you please send me the 2000-2005 exams and guideline my email is mis_6@yahoo.com

mike youre a real minch

I’d love to swap my 2011 AM exam papers with Skipe or Wake2000 at 12noon, June 4, 2011. I’ll pay $1000 option premium…

HI Everyone, I know this is time consuming. But i havent received any practice exams. If anyone Can send me any exam it would be very helpful. Thx Anyway

Hey everyone, This is my first message. I would be really grateful if someone could please email me copies of 2005/06 & 07 questions and answers. Many thanks for your help and wishing you all the very best for 4 June!

Hey everyone, This is my first message. I would be really grateful if someone could please email me copies of 2005/06 & 07 questions and answers. Many thanks for your help and wishing you all the very best for 4 June! lateagain74@gmail.com Cheers,

Hey everyone, I would be really grateful if someone could please email me copies of 2005/06 & 07 questions and answers. Many thanks for your help and wishing you all the very best for 4 June! lateagain74@gmail.com cheers,

lateagain Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey everyone, > > I would be really grateful if someone could please > email me copies of 2005/06 & 07 questions and > answers. > > Many thanks for your help and wishing you all the > very best for 4 June! > > lateagain74@gmail.com > > cheers, priceless!!!