Anyone want to swap exam papers?

I have CFA Morning Session papers from 2000 - 2004, including guideline answers. Looking for '05 and '06, including answers.

I have 2006 and 2007 (exam + guided answers) If you are interested let me your e-mail and I’ll send them to you. Cheers, Paul

shot dude. chilledpepper69@yahoo.co.uk Will send what I have once I get it from you.

Done. EDIT: Apparently there is an issue with your address… This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed. chilledpepper69@yahoo.co.uk

k try schundra@gmail.com It’s a spam account,but try there. thanks.

Just tried - seems to be working (at least I do not get any error messages)

cool gimme 15 mins

This is exciting. Wonder if he got it?

Are they adversarial ? Will the sharing work to one’s favor and the other’s detriment , because of the MPS ? We will know in September I guess

can someone send me all of those… i have from 2008 onwards only. thanks, v.raghavan@yahoo.com

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is exciting. Wonder if he got it? Swap has been successful -

Look like a liquid market.

hi, can someone send me the past exams from 2000 to 2007 if anyone has them please? email is lucasamc@gmail.com thanks

can someone send me the 2009 and 2010 papers if anyone has them

Paul, Can you please send them over to me as well. I will send you what i have. my email is shiv.nana@gmail.com I have 2006 and 2007 (exam + guided answers) If you are interested let me your e-mail and I’ll send them to you. Cheers, Paul

Might be your lucky day - If I think about it during the day I’ll send some stuff to you… (no need for your papers nevertheless ;-))

Thanks Paul

shivitz, send me those tests son

wake2000 - would you send me what you receive to ineedcfapracticeexams@hotmail.com If I receive anything I’ll pass on the favor.

bison, you didnt say please and we have to sign a solidarity pact Solidarity Solidarity Solidarity foreva’