Appeal to CFAI

Please release the result today so as for everyone to get over the agony resulting from your actions yesterday and day before. it has been tough and dont make it tougher by delaying the announcement.

JarJarBinks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please release the result today so as for everyone > to get over the agony resulting from your actions > yesterday and day before. it has been tough and > dont make it tougher by delaying the announcement. ========================================= I spoke to CFAI and got your appeal granted … but CFAI has put an condition only JarJarBinks can log in and see his results no other L3 candidates… if you wanna do it call up CFAI and give them your candidate number they will give you your results so do you wanna leave us behind JJB?

the appeal was on behalf of everyone… i know i flunked, but i have several other frnds who could not log on yesterday and they are going totally nuts. As i can understand u were hiking when CFAI was playing games with ppl here and probably didnt get to see the link/or no link… in any case i hope u pass and hopefully CFAI may grant another appeal of mine to let u see ur results too, a day in advance