Application

Anybody else’s application still under review. Mine has been for about 6 weeks.

same thing here - it has been over 6 weeks (submitted beginning of July) and still nothing… :frowning:

Does anyone know if the CFAI sends you an email saying that your application has been reviewed and that your work experience has or hasn’t been accepted or do we simply have to check the website every few weeks or so?

FYI: They wont approve / look at your work experience until your sponsor forms have been completed.

Sponsor forms were completed and submitted.

Quick question, how much experience is currently required before you can earn your charter?

I would send them an email (ducks head). Last year I was in the same situation and my profile showed all of my stuff was updated, but it showed blank on their end. They had to reset me, I redid it all submitted and was accepted about two weeks later.

Depends on when you started the program, Troobs. Not sure when it switched, but I know that 4 years is required for me and I started in Dec 06.

FlamesFan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone know if the CFAI sends you an email > saying that your application has been reviewed and > that your work experience has or hasn’t been > accepted or do we simply have to check the website > every few weeks or so? Can anyone comment on this?

Anyone? Also, if you have say 40 months worth of work experience, will your profile online update as each month passes on as having an extra month of relevant work experience or will you have to re-submit?