Applying for Charter: 'Decision Days Remaining' shows blank

update - approved, received email from CFAI this afternoon and paid the fee afterwards, waiting for another email to confirm that charter can be used

you should be able to use it right away. Just in case, you directly to your profile, click on Membership Directory. If you see your nam with CFA letters. Boom! You are set

Congrats bro! Mine changing to “Under Review - Society”. Decision Days remaining: 28Days… Waiting for HK Society… Anything we can do to speed up the process from our side?

[/quote]

Congrats bro! Mine changing to “Under Review - Society”. Decision Days remaining: 28Days… Waiting for HK Society… Anything we can do to speed up the process from our side?

[/quote]

I’ve been waiting for a couple of weeks now and was told it can take 3 weeks for HKSFA to review.

It took 3 days for me to receive the confirmation e-mail saying I can use the CFA designation. However, after I had paid my membership dues, my account on the webpage had “, CFA” next to my name within a minute. I also had it in the member directory. And since the member directory says that a “, CFA” next to your name means you are a charterholder, that’s a pretty solid confirmation.

Additional 3 weeks!? Okay…I will be patient…

Swiss is efficient!

I applied several days ago as well, but I still see nothing under “decision days remaining.” This process is making me very anxious, more than when I applied for the CPA (I remember sending it by mail, no technology to keep track of the status haha).

FrankCFA - let me know if they get back to you any faster. I’m still waiting…

I wrote an email to HKSFA and they said it takes 3~4 weeks for processing. Let’s wait~

I wonder if this means they review the application in more detail than CFAI or if they just bulk process every few weeks. I was rather brief with my work experience descriptions but my references all came from charterholders in my current and former positions so hopefully that doesn’t hold things up.

Maybe I’ll see you at the October celebration hosted by HKSFA!

FrankCFA - I just got the email from HKSFA. I hope you got yours too!

Congrats! When you submitted the application? So quick!

I submitted on August 13 and CFAI approved on 18 August so I wouldn’t say it was particularly fast.

Got my Charter in the mail today :slight_smile:

Hello unemployed ! Congrats on receiving your physical charter . I was awarded charter on 11th of August itself , so I am hoping to receive he charter in the next week or so . Btw would u be framing your charter ?

This wait is tedious, any enthusiasm for clearing the exams is very much in the past. I just want this CFA Journey to be over!

Hopefully there will be something positive to be gained from the charter at some point?

Congrats!!

How long did it take for the physical charter to arrive after you received your charter?

I was awarded the charter on the exam result day so 11th August. Basically almost a month. The Charter is so big I am not sure I am going to hang it.