Apppetite Issues?

stop smoking and stop drinking (heavily) for two months. Is there stress in your personal life or work? I’ve had severe loss of appetites from both that lasted a while.

If that’s not it, go see a doctor asap. Early detection is everything these days. Work on a healthier diet, cook your own food, and don’t stay up late at night, have a regular sleep wake schedule. You’ll be surprised how these simple things can help. Feel better buddy.

eat. better. food. if i ate DiGiorno everyday, i’d hate eating too.

^i hear its better than delivery!

yeah time off might be good - maybe my immune system wiil crank harder — it is usually strong like bull

See Power of Oneness thread.

See Power of Oneness thread.

So I was playing poker against this ER nurse. She said she was a wasted ER nurse when the game started. I was like oh great maybe you can help me out. She took in all the info and gave me an online diagnosis for an OTC called Tagament to reduce acid. She said she had the same issue and Tagament cured her. She said she sees cases like this more often than not. After the advice she destroyed me in poker and we couldn’t chat anymore. Well, I guess it was worth the buy in to hear that. I started taking it at single dose and then double dose and felt marginally better. I didn’t think it was acid because I have just been exposed to so much acidic substances in the past (and spicy foods / chugging hot sauce in college), liquor in college etc. But today, it came back harder. Hard enough that I went into see the doctor (I don’t have a physician - I just go into these little medical centers and request a doctor). I request a basic blood panel and he recommended blood + urine. I wasn’t expecting a urinalysis and had to drink like 8 cups of water that hour to piss. All my organs, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc etc are normal. He said it was acid reflux disease. In many ways I was happy to hear this. I’m glad I didn’t have some organ failure or something random. But, the deeper he talked about this, the more I began to dread these lifestyle changes. He said something to the tune of : increases in drinking, smoking, taking pain relievers, spicy foods, mints, caffeine, makes acid reflux worse. Then he said there was a small error on the lab reults on the sodium and two other things due to lack of data (lack of blood I think). He said they are minor errors, but said that the diagnosis stands. He said because of this issue the consult and the two lab tests would be free, which was cool.

yeah def thx

purealpha, you’re not going to hear this from me to you too often … but … you’re right.

I went out the past couple nights with this spunky little chick who said she has acid too. She said she will tell me how to beat it at the bar crawl tomorrow afternoon. How ironic.

I remembered in the Economist a few weeks ago they had an artical about this guy who developed a “food replacement” … like what you were originally asking about. You can look into it…

“Soylent Food Replacemnt”

side note: He had the gall to call it “soylent”???..it’s people…PEOPLE!