Are the sample mock the same ones as last year?

Okay… that doesn’t sound right… I scored 76% on the Sample I (the free one) but only 58% on the first online mock (the 1st 3hrs one). Is anybody (like me…) repeating LII and recognizes the sample exam? For some reason it looked familiar and that’s probably why I scored a decent %? Thx, P.S. I just don’t want to get over-excited on this…

The CFAI made the sample exam nice and easy to give everyone a inflated sense of confidence and security, then come June 7th, WHAMMY! Sorry, I have no idea.

yep, its the same as last year

my inflated sense of confidence was gone after their 2nd sample exam.

Im_Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yep, its the same as last year Complete with questions on out dated material…kudos CFAI, kudos.

you mean they are the exact same?!?!? that is such a cheap BS shit to do - Schweser did the same thing for 2006 and 2007 book 6 (they are nearly 95% identical)

crablegs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Okay… that doesn’t sound right… I scored 76% > on the Sample I (the free one) but only 58% on the > first online mock (the 1st 3hrs one). > > Is anybody (like me…) repeating LII and > recognizes the sample exam? For some reason it > looked familiar and that’s probably why I scored a > decent %? > > Thx, > > P.S. I just don’t want to get over-excited on > this… Glad to see you back Crablegs :slight_smile: It is your year :slight_smile:

Nice of you to say this Lisa Marie! I am ‘motivated’ to give it one last push (serious, this is the last time…) but I do feel some headwind though… Thursday night my wife & I are getting admited to the hospital for her to be induced for baby# 2… I remember how I felt the first few weeks after baby #1, so I am not looking forward to 30 mins of sleep per night when I am supposed to hit it hard. But again… this year I decided to stop whinning around… to many big horrible stuff happened just this year around the world for me to complain about anything, so as I said one last good shot and I can put this behind with my conscience clear! P.S. Yes… very cheap from CFAI not to come up with something new and updated when thousands of people must be paying those sample/mock fees… what a great business model they have there…

crablegs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Okay… that doesn’t sound right… I scored 76% > on the Sample I (the free one) but only 58% on the > first online mock (the 1st 3hrs one). > dumb question, but is the first one (the free one) less than 3 hours? and the other two are three hours?

no dumb question mike There are 2 different exam sites: Sample site: 3 sample exams of 2hrs each. 1 comes free with CFAI fees. The other 2 are $40 each Mock site: 2 mock exams of 3hrs each. separately cost $60 or $100 if purchased together

I think the sample tests are for 90 min… as they have only 5 vignettes.