Are we allowed to leave early?

Hi guys, I can’t remember from Level 1, are we allowed to leave early or must we remain in our seats?

you can leave if you finish 30 mins before the end of the exam. i’m pretty sure they’ll announce the rules and when the cut off time comes, they’ll remind you

You can leave anytime up to 30 minutes of the exam is left. After 2 hours and 30 minutes pass you have to stay for the final half hour.

Banged out of the AM session last year an hour early and went and hit golf balls for 90 minutes. Ahh… that level of confidence would be nice right about now.

wow I have this thing I don’t leave early. if anything I check my answers 3 times

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wow I have this thing I don’t leave early. > if anything I check my answers 3 times yup. i checked answers for over 30 minutes at L1. if there is any time at this level, i’m sticking around… a lot easier to make dumbass mistakes with the vignettes, i’m finding out.

florinpop Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wow I have this thing I don’t leave early. > if anything I check my answers 3 times I was pretty confident. I think my last word to my office were, “I already passed the exam. I just have to show up on Saturday now and fill in the dots.” That said, I hear we’ll have plenty of time in Level II… even more so than LI.

When I took level 1, I had to stay until the exam was over. No leaving early.

If I was in that situation, I would do the following: 1. Quietly congratulate myself for knowing the topics tested well enough to finish early 2. Remind myself how much time I spent to get to this point 3. Realize that spending an extra 30 minutes to double check answers is nothing…it’s always possible I misread a question and put down the wrong answer.

Obviously Jeks is either feeling REALLY GOOD or REALLY BAD about his chances.

you’re right, pink. worrying about what i’m going to do with all the time i have left over is probably the last thing i’ve thought of tonight.

yea after spending over 350+hours studying for this thing…I’m not gonna try to skimp out on 30 minutes. the thought of having to wait one year and having to do this ALL over again for level 2 just scares the crap out of me. I would never forgive myself if I left early and then later on didnt pass.

jeks is a girl… second, jeks is feeling bad about her chances :frowning:

agree…I may do a mock exam in 1:50 or so…but No chance I leave early…