are you all still studying?

Are you all able to study today, look outside the window, the weather is so serene. It’s 75+ here and I wanna bask in the sun.

studying & very unhappy

The weather is crap here.

This sucks and the more I study the dumber i get.

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you all able to study today, look outside the > window, the weather is so serene. It’s 75+ here > and I wanna bask in the sun. nope. its a long weekend where i live in the weather has been spectacular. Im going to the beach and then my friend’s stag night.

At least your not stuck at work…

Sunny and 70F here in CHI…f@cking GORGEOUS. Cubs game up the street with 1,000’s of foine-@ss ladies cavorting all over the street. My walk to Pinkman’s was painful!

I hate myself, cfa sucks…arrrr.

it’s 75 here too…except we go by celsius… hahah…just kidding…but it’s pretty freaking hot…average during the day is like 40 celsuis… so I don’t feel so bad being home…do feel bad i have to study…but hey that’s not changing for another 21 days!!! yay! 3 saturdays from now…aaaaahhh! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is why I start at 9:00 in the morning. So when 3 or 4 rolls around, Im done and can spend some time doing, you know, non-CFA related stuff.

Weather Update: WIND 7 mph. I just had a dog fly and crash on my apmt window pane, it was a cute little greyish schnauzer.

Caspian, you are a bum. I started at 7:00. I have to get out of the house before the kids get up or I am hosed. Close to 90 degrees here (So Cal.) Going to a martini party tonight. Must maintain so I can study all day tomorrow too. Have a great Sat night, all.

it is a beautiful day … though I bet June 8th is going to seem much better.

are there other options besides studying on a sat?

I forgot what weekends are like? Just formulae, calculations, concepts and LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! and Exchange rates!!!

is this the same man asking that was online here at 5AM posting equity questions?

hahaha viktorv!! I got the signal :slight_smile: I am still going strong.

I woke up this morning and was like “f this, I’m heading out”. Kind of regret it now but boy, did those drinks down in Soho taste good!