Are you going to revisit this forum, if you pass?

its hard to end up like this, you have to be genuine douche for that)

If I manage to passā€¦probably will still be back once a while, to post questions based on what I see in real world financial markets versus what we learned in the curriculum.

1 Like

only if i pass!

I donā€™t know how some people so selfishly and bluntly say that after they pass they would never visit this forum. I canā€™t promise either whether I would revisit but if I have time and have the chance to help others here surely I would do that.

If I am able to help I will.

i will visit from time to time , to help the next batch of exam takers.

Nope.

I will continue here. May be help candidates in certain areas that I have worked.

I am considering small group tutoring too locally. Helps me to make a few bucks on the side as well as create a pool to hire as I expand my Robo Advisory venture.

10-20 years from now Hall of Fame posters like Nana, tickersu, hashtag, Greenman, and a few other for sure will be here.

Yes, and I might teach class for our local society.

1 Like

Likewise! If I pass Level 3, Iā€™d like to stay involved by teaching others if possible.

Trust me ā€¦. Doing this for the last. 3 years and have not earned a penny :rofl:

1 Like

Anything I try to help with here is for free of course, just to try to help others and to stay sharp!

I am thinking to try to write some test prep provider questions maybe. Have a potential offer to do that once I pass. Will need to see if it works out, but Iā€™m generally interested in that. Nothing directly to do with what is going on with AF questions/answers, but reading the questions here and refreshing my knowledge is helpful if I want to go down that road as a side gig. If it all works out then Iā€™ll update my profile here for transparency purposes. If it doesnā€™t work out then I will keep trying to get my foot in the door somewhere haha. Cheers :+1:

Howā€™s the tutoring market in your geographyā€¦ especially with so many old hands like KS, Chalk n Board, IFT etc being around

To be honest I donā€™t know the answer to that. My current plan is to start by writing questions for one of the established brands. And see where it may lead from there! Hope so anyway!

AnalystForum, I wish I knew how to quit you.

1 Like

PLOT TWIST - Level 1 version :skull_and_crossbones: