Are you guys tensed about August 9? or is it just me?

About three month ago, I planned a trip to Miami with some friends. We’re going down on Wednesday August 10th for 5 days. Shortly after booking the trip, I remembered CFA results would be coming out around this time…really didn’t think that one through.

The question is: Should I look at my results on Tuesday and risk being a little disappointed during my vacation? Or should I wait six days until I’m back from vacation to check (I’m not sure I even have the self control to not look)?

I will leave my decision up to a democratic process: if more people say I should check on the 9th, then I will check. If more people say wait, I will (try to) wait.

Think I would rather know the result was a fail and deal with the disappointment (being in Miami would help) than spend the entire vacation wondering what is in that e-mail - but that’s just me.

no doubt, look at the results, if you clear you would enjoy more.

Think +ve

No doubt, check before (or when boarding plane/car to Miami).

If pass, celebration!

If fail, friends and Miami will help to bring up your bad mood!

I will be drinking heavily either way! Thanks for the input everybody.

Stay out of the Zika zone!

Debating taking the day off and just chilling. Staying up late the night before so by the time I wake up there won’t be any waiting, the result will be there in front of me.

Whatever the result I won’t want to be at work.

I’m off work as well, staying up late isn’t a bad idea!! Waiting around all day for the result is torture as we don’t receive until at least 2pm in the UK

Add 1hr for continental Europe + the usual delay, last year I had to wait until c.6.30pm to get my result…Enough to say I was not really productive or approachable during the wait.

I know right, just my luck.

This is why I love this forum.

Am sure all serious test takers must be anxious for the result. Now that we know that 54% have passed , lets hope that all AF members who took the L-3 this year are a subset of those 54%

Serious test taker here… I thought the results would come out next week. Just find out it’s already this Tuesday. Good stuff.

Not really anxious about it. Have more important things to worry about at this point unfortunately.

Ha Ha