ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?

I admit I’m a little behind and just finished Schweser Book 4 tonight. So I go to open up Book 5 and get cracking on it when, to my surprise, the “Schweser Book 5” I received was actually an FSA Book 3 text WITH A BOOK 5 COVER… wtf?!.. has this happened to anyone else or am I the only one to get screwed by Schweser with 4 weeks to go? Finally, the CFA texts that come with registration will go to use! Anyone have any advice on tackling the CFA Volume 5 + 6 material quickly? I’m assuming the 700+ pages of material between the two texts is slightly more than the actual Schweser Book 5 is condensed to, and time is running out! Needless to say Mr. Schweser will be getting a phone call on Monday morning…

i had that happen to me… but i noticed it a couple months ago. They will send out the new one, hopefully you get it soon. :frowning:

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it with all the stress that this exam is causing me.

I might try an approach to get Schweser Book 5 a little more expeditiously than that, at least until they send you what you bought.

anytime eric… luckily i’m having a laugh about it too, i mean what else can i do? xck, how long did it take to get the new book?

putinwork Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anytime eric… luckily i’m having a laugh about > it too, i mean what else can i do? > > xck, how long did it take to get the new book? about a week a little more. They sent it through snail mail though :(. But if your case see if you can bitch and whine enough to get them to overnight it or something. (fyi i’m in Western Canada) maybe try to familiarize yourself with the very basic on the online material.

Maybe they were trying to make a point!

You can ask them to email you a pdf version of book 5 . They do have a pdf version that is available to premium solution buyers.