ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?

I admit I’m a little behind and just finished Schweser Book 4 tonight. So I go to open up Book 5 and get cracking on it when, to my surprise, the “Schweser Book 5” I received was actually an FSA Book 3 text WITH A BOOK 5 COVER… wtf?!.. has this happened to anyone else or am I the only one to get screwed by Schweser with 4 weeks to go? Finally, the CFA texts that come with registration will go to use! Anyone have any advice on tackling the CFA Level 1 Volume 5 + 6 material quickly? I’m assuming the 700+ pages of material between the two texts is slightly more than the actual Schweser Book 5 is condensed to, and time is running out! Needless to say Mr. Schweser will be getting a phone call on Monday morning…

looks like you’re gonna have to put in some work… i would just blast through it within about a week (maybe longer). skip the cfai problems and qbank it when you’re done. have schweser send you a new copy immediately. that should get here in a week or so (maybe sooner). sorry to hear about your misfortune but now’s not the time for feeling down. just do it!