Argentina

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Check your FB messages … Replied. Nupps – On a side note, isn’t it great that daviskr’s ability to melt down a dude with the power of a “;” ? hehehe

whatever happened to KarenC? She really is a lovely girl

Nupps, Have you booked the trip yet? If not, got room for 1-2 more? A bro of mine from Wells Fargo and I are always looking for international travel opportunities. Last year it was Egypt, this year we’re looking for something to hold us over until next fall’s epic adventure (1.5 weeks of unguided motorcycling around South Africa on BMW GS’s). BTW, it just occurred to me that you might be interested. You’re definitely invited, we’ll probably book next Junish for sometime next Nov / Dec. It’ll be pricey but def once in a lifetime awesome, let me know if you’re interested. You ride pretty well right? -Ben

room for goldenboy09?

Which trip?

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nupps, > > Have you booked the trip yet? If not, got room > for 1-2 more? A bro of mine from Wells Fargo and > I are always looking for international travel > opportunities. Last year it was Egypt, this year > we’re looking for something to hold us over until > next fall’s epic adventure (1.5 weeks of unguided > motorcycling around South Africa on BMW GS’s). > BTW, it just occurred to me that you might be > interested. You’re definitely invited, we’ll > probably book next Junish for sometime next Nov / > Dec. It’ll be pricey but def once in a lifetime > awesome, let me know if you’re interested. You > ride pretty well right? > > -Ben Argentina: Most definitely! I am going with a bro from JEF restructuring and a frat bro. Always room for more! I can’t even begin to imagine the women we’d slay. Also amazing excursions; White Water, Mountaineering, Biking could end up being not a completely unhealthy trip. South Africa: Hit me up on facebook or gmail. I would love to do that trip. I considered asking my parents to fund a trip from ATL to the southern point of Chile and back on a GS. I have friends in Cape Town SA so let me know and we could hook up a free place to stay/local knowledge down there. I ride a ton, I’ve put on 3k miles in the past 4 months :confused: goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > room for goldenboy09? Always room for Goldenboy09.

I am serious. I am hosting an conf in winter time and looking to take a trip in March/April time. I have a few friends in Arg as well

Epic.

Back Office meet up in Argentina. Go!