Argentina

Planning on going in Early March. What are some suggestions? I will be in the Mendoza area. Any other cities in the area worth checking out?

Hot fiery women!

Really? The ex got wind of my trip (probably from her bro who I am friends with) and has been calling me asking to go. lol This is gonna be a bro’s only trip. Me my best from high school, best from college and another BRAH from collge. It’s gonna be suhweet.

They have white-water rafting in the Andes there, but honestly it’s not the bees knees. Mendoza is known internationally for its bodega’s (vineyards). Become a connoisseur of Melbacs (awesome red wine). Great patio/sidewalk scene down the main streets at night. And yes, like a poster above said, the women are gorgeous. There’s also hang guiding in the area. Enjoy your time man, you should have a blast! And be sure to do a follow up post.

Also, I didn’t see your ‘any other cities’ comment. If you’re willing to do the long bus ride or short flight: Buenos Aires has the best night life of any city I’ve ever been to as well as the most beautiful women (a deadly combination). I don’t know what you’re situation is/if you like the nightlife. But regardless if you make it out to BA the city has plenty to keep you busy for weeks.

Good to hear you’re going to my birthplace. Besides vineyards, you should visit the Parque Nacional de Aconcagua if you and friends are into hiking/trekking. Weather is great in March to go to the Andes. And I can confirm you’ll find a number of hot babes; make sure to take accelerated Spanish lessons if you’re rusty of not speak it at all. Agree with Reggie. Buenos Aires nightlife is good, and chicks … mmmm. (wife’s from BA).

Im getting so excited!

*mee tooo* -Nuppals nuppals

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > don’t know what you’re situation is/if you like > the nightlife. Clearly you have never seen previous postings by our resident romeo assman/nupps

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Really? > > The ex got wind of my trip (probably from her bro > who I am friends with) and has been calling me > asking to go. lol > > This is gonna be a bro’s only trip. Me my best > from high school, best from college and another > BRAH from collge. It’s gonna be suhweet. What is Jenny up to these days? Is she still on your rotation?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Really? > > > > The ex got wind of my trip (probably from her > bro > > who I am friends with) and has been calling me > > asking to go. lol > > > > This is gonna be a bro’s only trip. Me my best > > from high school, best from college and another > > BRAH from collge. It’s gonna be suhweet. > > What is Jenny up to these days? Is she still on > your rotation? Shes been asking me to come visit her. She moved to Tampa. I kind of want to, but then again I know I’d probably have to put in more effort than I would normally have to with any other girl.

More effort? Disagree. She’s asking you to come visit HER aka day time booty call. Go up on a Fri or Sat and only spend the 1 night there then come home the next morning. This is a guaranteed score with absolutely no strings attached especially if there’s alcohol involved. Plus she won’t feel bad about it b/c she’s not adding another guy to her list; you’re already on it. If you act like it’s a casual encounter so will she.

^That’s why I like this girl. Long time no see, K. Read a career move was in the cards. That’s good. I’ve been ultra busy too.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^That’s why I like this girl. > > Long time no see, K. Read a career move was in the > cards. That’s good. I’ve been ultra busy too. Daviskr, what CAN’T she do. She managed to get me a few extra k’s when I got my new job. She can give advice on the love life. Helped me pass the Series 7 AND just got a job on the buyside. Wonder woman.

The thing is, I am not sure if she is asking me to come visit as a friend or as a b 0 0 ty call. If anything I won’t even pressure her for anything. That way if she’s testing me I’ll pass, instead of trying to excercize the option early, I’ll just go european style.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The thing is, I am not sure if she is asking me to > come visit as a friend or as a b 0 0 ty call. > > If anything I won’t even pressure her for > anything. That way if she’s testing me I’ll pass, > instead of trying to excercize the option early, > I’ll just go european style. ummmmm … Seriously, nupps!!! Girls don’t ask ex-bfs to come visit so they can hold hands and skip. I’m almost positive she’s front running that game with an ulterior motive to hook up. On the off chance I’m wrong (which I know I’m not), tell her you could come up for “the night”. That screams loud and clear “booty call”. If she turns you down, no loss there. Trust me, you won’t have to do any pressuring at all. This will be such an easy score. Stop over-thinking this and get 'er done!!

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^That’s why I like this girl. > > Long time no see, K. Read a career move was in the > cards. That’s good. I’ve been ultra busy too. Check your FB messages …

^ haha she’s the best.

Daviskr, What every woman on AF aspires to. Except KarenC. The two OG’s on AF. BSVs

DAVISKR, you still havent assisted me with married girl!!!