Art

Never been much of a fan of paintings, that is until now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhsRqqwgkk&feature=player_embedded I’d pay 10k for one of BAC.

lol, the paintings are obviously good, but the clips of him painting looks like a kid stabbing at a canvas

I wish I would have bought one before this story aired.

I know, its already a ten bagger.

LOL I think it would work in favour of bankers, with bankers being the real new age bad guys on street, eventually leading to getting laid more often, as slowly the popular perception is drifting away from imagining a banker as a number crunching nerd. The days of glory are back, profession of choice to be a badass bad guy - Banking!

BangBusDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LOL > > I think it would work in favour of bankers, with > bankers being the real new age bad guys on street, > eventually leading to getting laid more often, as > slowly the popular perception is drifting away > from imagining a banker as a number crunching > nerd. > > The days of glory are back, profession of choice > to be a badass bad guy - Banking! *facepalm*

Don’t worry BBD, Bankers in their ignoble swinging d*ck qualities, still bear in their bodily frame the indelible mark of their nerdy origins.