ASL?

Lets do an old style ASL analysis: Age, Sex, Location: 32, M , Midwest US

23 / F /Florida pics s2r

I am in for dating chiX :slight_smile: (which are seldom on this forum) 27 / M / New York City Your place or mine?

Old enough for S / Yes only with females / I’d had S outdoors, car, all locations in house but not on an airplane/public place …yet.

28/M/London

On the internet I always answer 23/F/LA

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On the internet I always answer > > 23/F/LA Why? Are you trying to attract guys?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On the internet I always answer > > 23/F/LA Florida > California!! yes, needhelp me JDV are actively looking. Are you interested?

26/m/ind

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > On the internet I always answer > > > > 23/F/LA > > > Florida > California!! > > yes, needhelp me JDV are actively looking. Are you > interested? Depends on whats on offer.

33/m/ia

27/M/YYZ

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JoeyDVivre Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > On the internet I always answer > > > > 23/F/LA > > > Why? Are you trying to attract guys? On the Internet, you can be whoever you want to be. I’ve never been a 23/F/LA… Also causes interesting reactions when I thrash them at chess.

27/M/England Looking for girls to do the no pants dance with.

24.m.atl

this is one big dude fest. not my idea of fun

26/M/FL

23 /m / India

comp_sci_kid wrote: Florida > California!! yes, needhelp me JDV are actively looking. Are you interested? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- if you and JDV are actively looking why dont you get together or have you already done that and looking for a third person

30/M/Johannesburg